Offering Super mario 3d land or professor layton or starfox 64 3d download code

#31SlaysmePosted 4/8/2013 3:32:12 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
Haven't you already been modded once for code peddling/begging? This is against ToS dude.

HEADS UP! 5-0 in the thread!
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#32BlueBombei2Posted 4/8/2013 3:35:24 PM
Slaysme posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...
Haven't you already been modded once for code peddling/begging? This is against ToS dude.

No I'm just sick of people making these topics about code trading. It's been annoying ever since the Pikachu XL came out.
#33PechaBerryPosted 4/8/2013 3:35:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34mahgah91Posted 4/8/2013 3:41:04 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
Slaysme posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...

No I'm just sick of people making these topics about code trading. It's been annoying ever since the Pikachu XL came out.

Yeah but most of the topics were completely one-sided offers, like people offering low-value CN codes for full priced games or offering indie bundled Steam games for $40 games.

TC is actually looking for a fair trade.
#35GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/8/2013 3:51:20 PM
I have 270 Club Nintendo coins, so you could pick rewards up to a total of 270 coins and I'll set them to go to your house.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#36GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/8/2013 4:01:11 PM
Also, if you like Astro Empires, I could give you my account. It's just barely under lv30 and almost has 5 planetary rings and 5 planetary shields on each base (almost done just a few more planetary shields and rings to go). The huge defenses (that took almost 2 years in real time to reach) make it so unprofitable that you'd have to be an idiot to attack it.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio