Nintendo needs to start making sales a extremely common occurrence on 3DS eshop

#1pikachupwnagePosted 4/8/2013 7:04:49 AM
In ALL regions.

Digital retail games as well.

Why not discount fire emblem or brain age to motivate sales and more expensive digital games like rolling western and Harmoknight?
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!
#2KaiRyusakiPosted 4/8/2013 7:07:21 AM
didnt FE just come out?
they should be having huge sales on Star Fox and Mario 3D Land, not FE
#390sRetroGamingPosted 4/8/2013 7:12:43 AM
Because Nintendo doesn't get it. and they probrably never will. they're so ass backwards and behind the times on EVERYTHING when it comes to things that are so simple to achieve. nobody else seems to have this problem but them. irritating -_-.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#4pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:13:43 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
didnt FE just come out?
they should be having huge sales on Star Fox and Mario 3D Land, not FE

Fire emblem is just an example. Although I would recommend they put it on sale in a couple months on eshop as digital sales have slowed from #1 to somewhere in the bottom half of the top 20(don't remember where)

It is the 15th bestseller on eshop overall though admittedly helped greatly by a shortage in stores...

Brain age needs a sale badly though. It seems to have flopped hard in America. No advertising and making it 29.99$ instead of 19.99$ didn't help it.

And almost two year old games should have Permanent price drops not sales.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!
#5SuperShadowAcePosted 4/8/2013 7:40:06 AM
They should put the tax into the base price like Sony does. I should not have to buy a $30 card to get a $20 game.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#6MarsfordPosted 4/8/2013 7:45:43 AM
Stubborn...arrogant...foolish...I dunno.
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
#7SlimeStackPosted 4/8/2013 7:49:50 AM
SuperShadowAce posted...
They should put the tax into the base price like Sony does. I should not have to buy a $30 card to get a $20 game.

Your entire country should do that for everything. I dunno why the concept of keeping tax separate is even a thing.
---
Moo
#8Lord NachoPosted 4/8/2013 8:14:54 AM
Your entire country should do that for everything. I dunno why the concept of keeping tax separate is even a thing.
Because it looks cheaper.
---
FC: 013212479496
#9StarmanJuniorPosted 4/8/2013 8:48:44 AM
Marsford posted...
Stubborn...arrogant...foolish...I dunno.

They are truly Nintendumb.

Sure they've had some good ideas in the past, but currently...their marketing people should be fired! Disciplined? No. Moved around? No. Fired! I cannot believe a company, whose fanbase relies hugely on nostalgia, limits themselves so poorly.

Fired.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.