Worst experiences with noobs online in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon?

#1wiiking96Posted 4/8/2013 9:32:02 AM
I think we've all had at least one encounter with horrible players while playing Scarescraper.

I've played with a fair amount of people who do barely anything to help the team. I also get rather annoyed when other players constantly gravitate towards dark rooms even when there's already someone there. It seems like a lot of people don't understand how to earn gold efficiently from ghosts.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 4/8/2013 9:32:52 AM
that the only thing i do online
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#3tranceaddict19Posted 4/8/2013 10:03:17 AM
How do you play online I don't see the option on title screen
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#4wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:10:11 AM
tranceaddict19 posted...

Scarescraper is an option right next to "Dark Moon Quest" in the bunker. You have to complete A-4 before you unlock it, BTW.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#5GloryChaosPosted 4/8/2013 10:10:49 AM
I have a good handful. Healing people who are cursed (while I'm cursed) only to have them run off right after I heal them instead of doing the same for me. Being stuck in the carpet in rush mode, I call my teammates to help me out. One of them shows up in the room, defeats the ghosts, and then leaves me there.

tranceaddict19 posted...

Best the first mansion.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#6sixdeadpixelsPosted 4/8/2013 2:16:02 PM
I think it's kind of difficult at first to know what's going on in Scarescraper. Took me a few games before I got the hang of it, since there didn't seem to be much in the way of explanation. I can see how young kids playing it not have no clue what they're doing.
---
Posted using GameFlux