Any Nintendodrone fanboys like me out there who use motion controls with 3d on?

#1wintrepunkPosted 4/8/2013 12:25:26 PM
I have no problem using motion controls for games like RE: Revelations or Ocarina of time. Actually I like for the 3D to be turned up to the max. I know some of you guys use swivel chairs, but I don't see why that is necessary. It is not hard to move your eyes and hands at the same time! For the ones who have to resort to just motion controls or 3D because they say it is too hard, you are either trolling because it is not hard, or simply don't like 3D or motion controls. The games are much more immersive when you do both.
#2KaitaNuvaPosted 4/8/2013 12:34:44 PM(edited)
3D requires me to hold the 3ds completely still to see the effects in its entirety and I found using the analog to be far more precise than using gyro in OoT. Its also way too much effort to move the 3ds around as opposed to using my thumb on the analog.

No thanks.
---
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w
#3StarmanJuniorPosted 4/8/2013 12:33:40 PM
admits himself as nintendrone fanboy.

credbility gone.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#4kingdddPosted 4/8/2013 12:34:06 PM
It's not difficult but it ruins the 3D effect. Just slightly tilting or moving the 3DS causes me to constantly readjust my head to get the 3D effect back. So most of the time, I just leave it off when motion controls are demanded.
---
"Seeing is only just an impression, playing is believing." -Nintendo
#5zinformantPosted 4/8/2013 12:34:55 PM
StarmanJunior posted...
admits himself as nintendrone fanboy.

credbility gone.

I do wonder myself why anyone would give themselves such a demeaning label...
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#6Freelance_WolfPosted 4/8/2013 1:00:37 PM
I played ReVelations with 3D on and gyro and I had no problems. Sniping though with 3D on is awful though so I when I just turned it off in Raid mode.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#7wintrepunk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:00:54 PM
I find it laughable that you guys claim that it blurs when you do both. I have no problems whatsoever.
#8BuretsuPosted 4/8/2013 1:04:26 PM
wintrepunk posted...
I find it laughable that you guys claim that it blurs when you do both. I have no problems whatsoever.

Then you must have excellent neck control, because the sweet spot can be a literal pain in the neck to maintain.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9wintrepunk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:09:39 PM
3d and motion control at the same time for the win BABEH!!!! No great neck control needed. All you need is average hand eye coordination.
#10wintrepunk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 2:40:23 PM
noobs