Lost 5 games on transfer :(

#1_OdarpPosted 4/8/2013 3:53:42 PM
I performed a transfer from my old 3DS to my pikachu XL and I lost 5 games (pushmo, Crashmo, dillons, pokedex pro, and Denpa men) and also a DLC pack for fire emblem, they can't be re downloaded on either system.

I retained my ambassador status, VC games and my digital copy of fire emblem, some of the games where bought before fire emblem and some after.

Did anyone else have a problem like this? What did you do? I already sent Nintendo an email (can't call I live in Mexico) I hope they can help me (they did before when I got my first 3ds stolen)

Thanks in advance for your help/comments.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
#2sixdeadpixelsPosted 4/8/2013 3:55:07 PM
On which system were these games located, source or target?
---
Posted using GameFlux
#3_Odarp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 4:07:10 PM
Games were on the source system, and after the transfer they can't be redownloaded on either.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
#4mahgah91Posted 4/8/2013 4:26:51 PM
Since you have your original system, you should be able to recover everything as long as you keep pestering Nintendo until they do so. They'll probably throw something in for your troubles.

The terrible thing about Nintendo customer support is that if you have the system you're having problems on, they're way more than helpful. If you don't (lost or stolen or sold), then you'd seriously be more productive banging your head against a brick wall.
#5PlaysaverPosted 4/11/2013 9:41:57 AM(edited)
_Odarp posted...
Games were on the source system, and after the transfer they can't be redownloaded on either.

Go into system settings on the system you transfered to. The goto data managment pick 3ds then software. This will get you to where you can delete those titles you mentioned that you can't seem to download again. Delete those titles, then go to the store and it should then let you redownload them.
What happened when you didn't do the transfer correctly is that the new 3ds thinks the games are installed when the files for the those titles are missing. You have to delete them on that new 3ds that you transfered to so that that system will know they aren't install anymore. (do this only if you games are missing and the e-shop won't let you redowload them)
The titles should be on your download list on the e-shop. Goto top right of the bottom e-shop screen and pick menu. scroll down to setting/other. Scroll down to Your Downloads and find the games your missing.
#6badboyPosted 4/11/2013 9:42:32 AM
Did you check the download list?
#7_Odarp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 10:19:01 PM
Playsaver posted...
_Odarp posted...

Go into system settings on the system you transfered to. The goto data managment pick 3ds then software. This will get you to where you can delete those titles you mentioned that you can't seem to download again. Delete those titles, then go to the store and it should then let you redownload them.
What happened when you didn't do the transfer correctly is that the new 3ds thinks the games are installed when the files for the those titles are missing. You have to delete them on that new 3ds that you transfered to so that that system will know they aren't install anymore. (do this only if you games are missing and the e-shop won't let you redowload them)
The titles should be on your download list on the e-shop. Goto top right of the bottom e-shop screen and pick menu. scroll down to setting/other. Scroll down to Your Downloads and find the games your missing.

I tried this but it didn't work, games can't be "deleted" from the target system, thx for your help :)

I called Nintendo, they have no idea what's going on, in their database it's as if I never purchased the games, but my balance suddenly got lower for no reason, so yeah XD they agreed to call me back when they can do something.
---