Nintendo and Konami should make a game called "Metroidvania"

#1VerySolidusSnakPosted 4/8/2013 3:05:34 PM
and let it be a mash up of Metroid and Castlevania. Two worlds colliding, Samus fights Dracula, etc. And as a special unlockable, make all metroid and castlevania game available on the game as a sign of respect for us.
#2ssbmrocksPosted 4/8/2013 3:09:40 PM
Yes, they should also mail everyone who buys the game $100 and 3 girlfriends in addition to having every single Metroid and Castlevania game unlockable on the cart.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#3Frozenx07Posted 4/8/2013 3:13:03 PM
The term "Metroidvania" only lives on message boards. I'm pretty sure Nintendo and Konami are not aware of the term.

It was be great fan service though if they were to do that, but that would mean they would give us what we want and we all know they wouldn't want to do that. LOL
#4Jack_the_monke7Posted 4/8/2013 3:13:08 PM
Also, it only seems fair to include every Metal Gear and Kirby game on the cart as well. And it absolutely must be able to make toast.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#5VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:15:10 PM
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
Also, it only seems fair to include every Metal Gear and Kirby game on the cart as well. And it absolutely must be able to make toast.

Your asking for way too much, set your expectations lower.
#6TaaronPosted 4/8/2013 3:38:59 PM
VerySolidusSnak posted...
Jack_the_monke7 posted...

Your asking for way too much, set your expectations lower.

I would have to disagree and say we still need to set it higher. Should also include every single Zone of the Ender games (with good ports this time), Snatchers, and every shoot-em-up by Konami.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#7Dr4G0nZPosted 4/8/2013 3:44:39 PM
The term "Metroidvania" only lives on message boards. I'm pretty sure Nintendo and Konami are not aware of the term.

It was be great fan service though if they were to do that, but that would mean they would give us what we want and we all know they wouldn't want to do that. LOL

There is no way Nintendo and Konami are not aware of the term Metroidvania. Game developers/designers/programmers/higher-ups/etc.. still use the internet, you know.
#8ares9090Posted 4/8/2013 3:46:44 PM
I drool at the Idea of any member of the Belmont clan fighting Mother Brain with a whip and holly water.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#9SlaysmePosted 4/8/2013 3:46:55 PM
Frozenx07 posted...

Actually....

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/47482/features/castlevania-3ds-interview-the-metroidvania-formula-had-been-done-to-death/

They know.....
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#10LunarRoarPosted 4/8/2013 4:01:08 PM
Frozenx07 posted...

Sony's aware of the term, so I doubt that's true.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards