Still have an extra Pikachu 3DS XL (advice)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still have an extra Pikachu 3DS XL (advice)
3 years ago#1
Really not sure when to try and get rid of it or if I am going to at all. Might just keep it unopened forever, don't really need to sell it now or ever for the money.

What would you guys do?
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
3 years ago#2
I'm guessing you don't need to use it yourself? Keep it as a backup, or give it to some poor wandering Pokemon fan who's been dying to get it but couldn't (like me) XD
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
3DS FC- 5472-6201-0498
3 years ago#3
I'd give you some PayPal or CN games for the code . Then I'd list it on eBay for a stupid high price.30 day auctions and all that jazz. Just in case.....
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
3 years ago#4
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
I'm guessing you don't need to use it yourself? Keep it as a backup, or give it to some poor wandering Pokemon fan who's been dying to get it but couldn't (like me) XD

Ya I have my own which I freaking love and one for my GF.

You know what I really thought about giving it to my really good friend he's under house arrest and I feel really bad about it. Plus he has a wedding coming up could count it as a gift?
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still have an extra Pikachu 3DS XL (advice)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived