I really hope to see some good eShop games come out...

#1levyjl1988Posted 4/9/2013 11:12:46 AM
Enjoy being an ambassador getting these games and all, but how long until Nintendo release them at the eShop for everyone to enjoy?

I really want to get:

Metroid Prime for GBA
Legend of Zelda ALTTP for GBA
Fire Emblem for GBA
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA
Advance Wars for GBA
Advance Wars 2: Blackhole Rising for GBA
Mario and Luigi for GBA

and perhaps some third party games as well like Riviera the Promised Land from Atlus.

The GBA library is chocked full of great and awesome games that the newer generation never had a chance of playing. When will Nintendo go all out at the eShop?

Are they strategically releasing content drip by drip?
or is there a barrier preventing them from doing this like licensing, distribution, storage, etc.

So far the eShop is full of fail.
We got shovelware flooding the place. It wasn't anything at all when the wii came out and still the eShop for the wii is less than stellar. There's an emulator for an emulator to launch the stuff for the wii u.

Hopefully we'll see releases before or after e3. I remember Nintendo giving out a free game around e3 as well.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#2hyper kobun dashPosted 4/9/2013 11:25:16 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Enjoy being an ambassador getting these games and all, but how long until Nintendo release them at the eShop for everyone to enjoy?

I really want to get:

Metroid Prime for GBA
Legend of Zelda ALTTP for GBA
Fire Emblem for GBA
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA
Advance Wars for GBA
Advance Wars 2: Blackhole Rising for GBA
Mario and Luigi for GBA

and perhaps some third party games as well like Riviera the Promised Land from Atlus.

The GBA library is chocked full of great and awesome games that the newer generation never had a chance of playing. When will Nintendo go all out at the eShop?

Are they strategically releasing content drip by drip?
or is there a barrier preventing them from doing this like licensing, distribution, storage, etc.

So far the eShop is full of fail.
We got shovelware flooding the place. It wasn't anything at all when the wii came out and still the eShop for the wii is less than stellar. There's an emulator for an emulator to launch the stuff for the wii u.

Hopefully we'll see releases before or after e3. I remember Nintendo giving out a free game around e3 as well.

O_O
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#3CAPSARPosted 4/9/2013 11:25:41 AM
Not sure when we'll see GBA games. But one in your list never existed. Metroid Prime was only on Game Cube and Wii. Prime Hunters was avaialable on the DS. Do you mean Metroid Zero Mission?
#4pbayne22Posted 4/9/2013 11:31:02 AM
Advance wars and fire emblem would be so hype

Also Mario and luigi superstar saga
#5levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:40:12 AM
CAPSAR posted...
Not sure when we'll see GBA games. But one in your list never existed. Metroid Prime was only on Game Cube and Wii. Prime Hunters was avaialable on the DS. Do you mean Metroid Zero Mission?

Yeah that's what I meant. For some reason I typed Metroid Prime -_- ;
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/