i just bought a 3DS XL what games should i get first?

#1xxchosterxxPosted 4/9/2013 6:42:35 PM
really excited guys, i just came from the store with my brand new 3ds xl and luigis mansion dark moon, i was just to buy mario tennis and mario 3d land but i was thinking in ask for some advice first, what games should i get? is mario tennis good? monster hunter? fire emblem? mario 3d land?
#2ZeroBeats GhostPosted 4/9/2013 6:51:18 PM
Club Nintendo actually has a promotion going on where if you buy a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion (or the newest Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) and register them on their site, you can pick one of five games to get for free. One of which is Super Mario 3D Land.

https://club.nintendo.com/
---
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?
#3Makeveli_livesPosted 4/9/2013 6:58:31 PM
Register both of them on Club Nintendo and get a code to download Super Mario 3D Land for free.

But as for additional games, get Resident Evil Revelations. One of the best games on the system and it retails for only 20 bucks new.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6142 0263
3DS FC: 0087 2410 1340
#4Solid_SOAPPosted 4/9/2013 7:02:43 PM
Depends upon what kind of games you like. My two highest recommendations would be Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Fire Emblem: Awakening. They're both extremely different games, but have a ton of depth to them while being extremely fun and replayable.
#5xxchosterxx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:47:53 PM
guys im trying to get the game but im from mexico and clubnintendo doesn't acept my adress, can some one give me his adrees in usa? is just for something abaout shiping adress.pleaseeeee
#6sixdeadpixelsPosted 4/9/2013 7:49:41 PM
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario Kart 7
Resident Evil: Revelations
Kid Icarus: Uprising

Also consider picking up some older games that are really good, but largely forgotten. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy, Ridge Racer 3D and Shinobi are all selling for close to $10 right now. Even Pilot Wings and Steel Diver are worth a play, eventually.
---
Posted using GameFlux