Project X Zone upgraded to limited edition version in the west

#1evilvergilPosted 4/11/2013 10:36:04 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/11/project-x-zone-upgraded-to-limited-edition-for-the-west/

Its basically the same as the japanese version with the soundtrack, artbook, and a poster as well.
---
Now playing:P4A,FE:A, Tales of Xillia 2, SfxT
#2DynamicJumpIuffPosted 4/11/2013 10:39:39 AM
Cool. Coolcoolcool.

/Abed
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#3Darkstorm16Posted 4/11/2013 10:47:53 AM
So my only way to get this is i reserve just to get the game as a whole or is this just a bonus option? When's it coming out?
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#4Virus66Posted 4/11/2013 10:49:55 AM
Still would be nice if it was dubbed. I hate hearing speech that I cannot understand.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#5OoSubaruoOPosted 4/11/2013 10:51:20 AM
Virus66 posted...
Still would be nice if it was dubbed. I hate hearing speech that I cannot understand.

They added English sub bubbles to their moves now. It shows this in the English trailer.
#6hydra_dragonPosted 4/11/2013 10:55:00 AM
I already have the JPN version (limited edition), but I might get this again. I would like to read the art book, which is pretty nice. The soundtrack kind of sucks, since it sounds low Q via, they just ripped it (sounds like DS music). It also came with a mouse pad too. I was going to buy it digitally, but if it is the same price and I get more goodies, then why not?
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#7bh7812Posted 4/11/2013 2:26:11 PM(edited)
Quote:I already have the JPN version (limited edition), but I might get this again. I would like to read the art book, which is pretty nice. The soundtrack kind of sucks, since it sounds low Q via, they just ripped it (sounds like DS music). It also came with a mouse pad too. I was going to buy it digitally, but if it is the same price and I get more goodies, then why not?
@hydra_dragon

Problem is, I'm doubting this will see eShop release :( I'd like to be wrong since I'd like to just get it digitally at midnight on release day but with Project X Zine looks like I actually do need to pre-order and will do that tonight.

---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#8KneekickerPosted 4/11/2013 2:35:54 PM
Do you have to pre-order to get the limited edition? It seems weird that every NA copy would be limited edition (from what everyone in the topic is implying).
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 3:45:35 PM
bh7812 posted...

Problem is, I'm doubting this will see eShop release :( I'd like to be wrong since I'd like to just get it digitally at midnight on release day but with Project X Zine looks like I actually do need to pre-order and will do that tonight.

If you look closely at the end of the trailer when the game logo appears, at the bottom of the screen it shows the Nintendo Eshop logo, so that means it will probably be released digitally as well.
---
Now playing:P4A,FE:A, Tales of Xillia 2, SfxT
#10Limen123Posted 4/11/2013 3:49:39 PM
So does this mean that the only copies are going to be limited edition copies, and once they're out, that's it? Or is it just saying there will be a limited edition version along with the standard copies?
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png