Am I the only one who began to play SMT games once I learned of the FExSMT ?

#11CrisisOfFatePosted 4/12/2013 12:28:19 AM
First of all it's SMTxFE :P

It was the opposite for me,I am a SMT fan but the crossover made me play Sacred Stones.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#12TatsuSuouPosted 4/12/2013 12:40:32 AM
I've been a fan of SMT since Nocturne came out so no. But I'm glad people are giving this series a shot, it's very underrated in the West. I think Catherine did a similar thing but unfortunately not many players picked up on the SMT references I don't think.
---
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome
#13FinnelforeverPosted 4/12/2013 2:04:34 AM
FE gonna cross with SMT?

Seriously?

Sounds a terrible idea... I mean I don't know what about them is gonna good to be crossed over... I mean, if they're gonna cross Kamen Rider with Marvel Super Heroes, then it will be awesome.... Or One Piece with Naruto or Toriko.... But FE? With SMT? Lol
#14Deimos259Posted 4/12/2013 2:10:18 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Other way around for me/

Me too. It motivated me to finish Sacred Stones and that was good enough to play the other GBA titles. Shadow Dragon is pretty awful though.
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#15xfrankcookxPosted 4/12/2013 1:21:49 PM
good lord, guys, play freaking smt nocturne please. you'll be thanking me after. also, the persona spinoffs are awesome too.
#16Bahamut_10thPosted 4/12/2013 1:25:28 PM
Finnelforever posted...
FE gonna cross with SMT?

Seriously?

Sounds a terrible idea... I mean I don't know what about them is gonna good to be crossed over... I mean, if they're gonna cross Kamen Rider with Marvel Super Heroes, then it will be awesome.... Or One Piece with Naruto or Toriko.... But FE? With SMT? Lol

Yeah, that's what I thought as well.
The series have absolutely nothing in common except that like four spin-offs of SMT are SRPGs...

By the way anything with Toriko couldn't possibly be good.
#17Limen123Posted 4/12/2013 1:25:45 PM

The weirdest crossovers are usually the best. Having something too similar wouldn't give a new feel to the atmosphere.
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
#18Androm2Posted 4/12/2013 2:04:11 PM
Limen123 posted...

The weirdest crossovers are usually the best. Having something too similar wouldn't give a new feel to the atmosphere.

KirbyŚMetal Gear would make a damn amazing game.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#19themegaman7Posted 4/12/2013 2:07:31 PM
The original Devil Survivor was the first one I got, I think in 2010. I found it really good, so I got Strange Journey soon aftet that, found it even better and then I got SMT:Nocturne and my love for SMT was complete.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#2021_21Posted 4/12/2013 2:08:01 PM
Limen123 posted...

Which makes me think how that rumored Star Fox X Metroid would turn out if it was true...
---
Currently playing:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Scribblenauts Unlimited