Not trying to flame but, do you guys sincerely hate the competition?

#41Robur1985Posted 4/12/2013 1:06:47 AM
Don't own a Vita but better half owns a 3DS, other than that I play on 360, PS3, PSP, PC, DS and used to use the Wii a bit. I plan on purchasing myself a 3DS at some point and I will definately be buying the 720 and PS4.
Wii U doesn't interest me all that much, novel idea but....not for me.
As others have said I also prefer not to limit which games I play.
---
GamerTag : Robur1985
Carpe Noctum ~ Carpe Diem
#42RoksuPosted 4/12/2013 1:21:47 AM
R_Champ posted...
TatsuSuou posted...
I think the fanboyism is at it's highest in the Nintendo corner. Microsoft fanboys are pretty bad too though. I think Sony is the most neutral.

No, just no.

Sony fanboys are by far the most antagonistic. I don't care if you love Sony or hate it, their dedicated fanboys are nuts. They even have dedicated Sony Defense websites where they make fun of 360 and Wii just because their motion controls were actually successful.

Records of each gaming network even show PSN with the most flame complaints so they can't even get along with each other.

You don't see Nintendo fanboys threatening to kill themselves over lack of Bioshock Infinite, or Microsoft fanboys over MGS 4, like Sony fanboys about Bayonetta...or don't tell me that was Xbox fanboys because they get distracted way to easily to dwell on a lack of multiplat for that long.

Lol, is Sony Defense Force a parody site like Play4Real? I can't tell the difference between serious and sarcasm these days.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14 (NA / Inactive), Roksu13 (HK / Active)
3DS FC: 2406-5366-0034
#43moogle69Posted 4/12/2013 1:31:17 AM
hyper kobun dash posted...
Don't care. I like whoever has/makes good games.

This but i do hate sony fanboys, look at the Wii U boards.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#44Tzuba12Posted 4/12/2013 1:42:58 AM(edited)
TatsuSuou posted...
I think the fanboyism is at it's highest in the Nintendo corner. Microsoft fanboys are pretty bad too though. I think Sony is the most neutral.

Have you been to the Vita boards? Most posters there can't make a single topic without bashing Nintendo or the 3DS in some way.

Here, there is no Vita hate. When people make a topic trying to start vita hate, we promptly tell them to grow up and leave.

And don't even get me started about the Sony trolls on the WiiU board.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#45FinnelforeverPosted 4/12/2013 1:46:29 AM
Fanboys everywhere are the same. Don't even try to make Nintendrones sounds better than Ponies.

Since I'm a frequent reader of both board, I often see how Nintendo fanboys come to make a topic there like an invited guests only to bash vita.... That's right, they don't make it here in this board, they do it there.
#46Tzuba12Posted 4/12/2013 2:14:39 AM(edited)
Finnelforever posted...
Fanboys everywhere are the same. Don't even try to make Nintendrones sounds better than Ponies.

Since I'm a frequent reader of both board, I often see how Nintendo fanboys come to make a topic there like an invited guests only to bash vita.... That's right, they don't make it here in this board, they do it there.

Never said one fanboy was better than another. I was arguing against his post that said Nintendo has the most/worst fanboys. I also frequent both boards, but the difference here and there is, the Vita board has people like Servant, Goon, DemonDog, etc. Here we don't have extreme fanboys like them.

Actually, I got labeled as a troll over there for TRYING to be reasonable. Asking why they make topics that brag about how much better one system is than another. BUT I was speaking out to BOTH sides. I asked why the trolls felt it they had to come over to the Vita board if their system (3DS) was so superior? I called out both sides, only to be labeled as a troll by the sony fans, when I was speaking in general.

But that was in a Servant topic, sooo..
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#47Shadowfxd2Posted 4/12/2013 2:03:26 AM
It's not about hating the vita, I own a vita and I don't like it. Not because Sony made it, because it has no games that are worth my time and most other people's time, considering sales.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#48moogle69Posted 4/12/2013 2:08:04 AM(edited)
Finnelforever posted...

not really there are worse than others. i feel vita boards are not even getting trolled that hard, and people over there easily get pissed.

look at the 3DS boards and the Wii U board, hell the original Wii board is still getting trolled till this day. you can't make a positive post in those boards at all, without someone coming there something absolute negative. not only that people there post articles left and right with all the negativity and even go as far as make stuff up just to spread the hatred. also there was a article about how bad the sony fanboys are. they are the worst and bad in general imo. there is no denying that.

i think xbox fans are the most neutral, nintendo fanboys are bad but not that bad and sony fanboys are creatures from some other world, thats how i see it.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#49Blaze3244Posted 4/12/2013 2:39:41 AM
From what I can come up with it is the stupid and the poor who just own one console. I own everything but 3ds and WiiU. Planning on getting the 3ds soon. Need to get my fire emblem fix! Too many other games in the lineup for any of that now. I'm not getting a WiiU till the new Zelda comes out, no other point really to get one right now.
#50siberian142Posted 4/12/2013 2:48:50 AM
Darklit_Requiem posted...
I love both Nintendo and Sony, have both a 3DSXL and a Vita. Loathe Microsoft though, and would like nothing more than to see their gaming division crash and burn

Pretty much this. Sony is my preferred company, but I like Nintendo too, though I dislike that they're slow to get with the times. I initially went with Microsoft and used a 360 as my only console until 2011, when I got my PS3. I liked my 360, but I have pretty much abandoned it in favor of the PS3 due to having to pay for online, all the ads on the dashboard, having to pay for Live to watch Netflix, etc. The extra features were nice, but I hardly ever used them. I don't think I'd go as far as to wish for them to crash and burn, but I don't think I am interested in supporting them anymore either.