I have a overwhelming amount to play on my new 3DS purchase

#1TannerCKGPosted 4/15/2013 6:32:11 PM
So I finally got an XL on Saturday night and it even came with most of the games I wanted. for $140 I got

3DS XL System
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario 3D Land
Fire Emblem + 3 DLC packs (9 Total)
Luigis Mansion
Zelda, Super Mario Bros., Excite Bike, Links Awakening, Mario Land, and Kid Icarus for classics

It was an insanely good deal and so many good games to play I don't know where to start! Luigis Mansion is surprisingly awesome, I'm scared to start FE yet knowing how much time that will take, and 3D land takes me back to Mario 64 times which I was playing all week prior. I think I'm set on games until Shovel Knight is releases!

I would like to get Star Fox or Kid Icarus at some point though
---
"Times are gone for honest men and sometimes far too long for snakes"
#2FieldTornOutlawPosted 4/15/2013 6:35:31 PM
Quite the deal. Congrats.
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
#3TaplampPosted 4/15/2013 6:40:31 PM
TannerCKG posted...
So I finally got an XL on Saturday night and it even came with most of the games I wanted. for $140 I got

3DS XL System
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario 3D Land
Fire Emblem + 3 DLC packs (9 Total)
Luigis Mansion
Zelda, Super Mario Bros., Excite Bike, Links Awakening, Mario Land, and Kid Icarus for classics

It was an insanely good deal and so many good games to play I don't know where to start! Luigis Mansion is surprisingly awesome, I'm scared to start FE yet knowing how much time that will take, and 3D land takes me back to Mario 64 times which I was playing all week prior. I think I'm set on games until Shovel Knight is releases!

I would like to get Star Fox or Kid Icarus at some point though

Where did you get this deal? I just scored myself a blue 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 for only $120 and now my wife wants one so I'm looking to get her one for around the same price. That deal is amazing though. Good work.
#4king_reggie_28Posted 4/15/2013 6:43:23 PM
Great deal, and I would definitely recommend adding Kid Icarus: Uprising to your collection too!
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
#5elbarto1Posted 4/15/2013 6:44:09 PM
Amazing deal. I'm actually kind of jealous!
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist