This would be a good time for Nintendo to buy Atlus

#31Rurouni720Posted 4/16/2013 2:34:36 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
And then, we'll see all the Sony fanboys coming here, and whining how they lost their Persona games.

Fixed.

You didn't fix anything, there's some SMT games on Ps1/Ps2.

I fixed it under the assumption that most of the Sony fanboys would only care about Persona leaving a Sony platform than the mainline SMTIV titles, considering the first two, strange Journey, and now the fourth one have been on Nintendo platforms unlike Persona. That also isn't taking into account how Persona 3 & 4 in general are more of a hot topic to them instead of SMT (idk about Nocturne's case though).
#32gamer4leverPosted 4/16/2013 3:49:57 PM
Never.

Atlus loves it's customers even if they won't sell that many copies of a game in NA, they'll still release it and add some kind of bonus to please them. Atlus is a wonderful company.

Nintendo loves money. Money money money.
---
Help us bring Demon Gaze (Vita) In North America! Please! Every like counts!
https://www.facebook.com/TogetherForDemonGazeLocalization
#33ORANGE666Posted 4/16/2013 3:52:56 PM
Atlus games don't sell that well though. And Atlus isn't for sale, as they're wholly owned by Index. Index would likely sell Atlus at a price that won't be worth it for anyone willing to buy them.
#34PhaseSlaethePosted 4/16/2013 3:58:40 PM
It'd be nice, but unrealistic.

And I'm sorry, but -

gamer4lever posted...
Never.

Atlus loves it's customers even if they won't sell that many copies of a game in NA, they'll still release it and add some kind of bonus to please them. Atlus is a wonderful company.

Yeah....NO.
#35KGTriggerPosted 4/16/2013 4:21:03 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
It'd be nice, but unrealistic.

And I'm sorry, but -

gamer4lever posted...
Never.

Yeah....NO.

I agree with gamer4lever. Atlus is definitely the kind of company that loves their customers and wants to bring the games they make to them.

Nintendo, eh. I hardly ever get that impression lately. Especially when you release a ton of rehashed mario games (imo, don't get uppity over it) just to make some cash.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben