Nintendo, trying to change gamers from losers...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo, trying to change gamers from losers...
3 years ago#1
to socialable and fit people? Streetpass encourages people to leave their house. Play coins give reward to people that walk.

GJ Nintendo
3 years ago#2
Gsmers are too lazy for that stuff.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
3 years ago#3
After wandering around for the past two days with my 3DS in sleep Mode and not encountering anyone I'm thinking I must not actually know how StreetPass works.

Leave the system on the Home screen and close the lid to put it in Sleep Mode.... am I doing it right?
Welcome To The Next Level---SEGA
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/
3 years ago#4
People have been leaving their houses for generations. Nintendo is trying to get more people to be sort of sociable, but don't delude yourself.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
3 years ago#5
game player s posted...
After wandering around for the past two days with my 3DS in sleep Mode and not encountering anyone I'm thinking I must not actually know how StreetPass works.

Leave the system on the Home screen and close the lid to put it in Sleep Mode.... am I doing it right?

Push the power button off and then close the lid. That's Sleep Mo...Wait. It says that when you push the button off. >_>
3 years ago#6
I go outside all the time and I never bring my 3DS. O.o
Moo
3 years ago#7
SlimeStack posted...
I go outside all the time and I never bring my 3DS. O.o

yeah, but people that never used to leave there house do now cause of streetpass
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo, trying to change gamers from losers...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived