What are you guys doing to get ready for the MM3D announcement tomorrow?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are you guys doing to get ready for the MM3D announcement tomorrow?
2 years ago#1
Noooo, not Mega Man! Im talking about The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!

Me? Im getting ready by making a new file in OoT3D, and 100%ing it in the next 12 Hours.
---
Proud owner of 3DS XL, GBA SP, N64, Xbox 360 & PS2.
Favorite game series: Zelda, F-Zero, & Kid Icarus.
2 years ago#2
I'm getting ready by reminding myself that I'm not stupid enough to fall for a fake rumor.

feels better already!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
2 years ago#3
This game won't be confirmed tomorrow. It would be great, but I'm highly doubting it.
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
2 years ago#4
Isn't Nintendo Direct for US/EU only? I doubt they'd announce a Japanese-made game there.

I think it will eventually come some day, but it's all rumours and nothing is confirmed for tomorrow.
---
Moo
2 years ago#5
I cant imagine them doing 2 zelda ports in a row. I think we'll see a new zelda before that.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3731-6211
2 years ago#6
Hasn't been confirmed, sorry to burst your bubble.
---
3DS FC - (0748-2142-5452)
2 years ago#7
Nah it ain't gonna be Majora's Mask.

It's gonna be a new F-Zero
2 years ago#8
SlimeStack posted...
Isn't Nintendo Direct for US/EU only? I doubt they'd announce a Japanese-made game there.

I think it will eventually come some day, but it's all rumours and nothing is confirmed for tomorrow.

A surprise Japanese Direct could pop up, not saying one is going to of course.
2 years ago#9
crispyo posted...
I cant imagine them doing 2 zelda ports in a row. I think we'll see a new zelda before that.

Pretty much this. Miyamoto already stated he wanted to do a new entry for the 3DS before a remake/port/whatever you want to call it. Plus the remake might not even be Majora's Mask.
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert
2 years ago#10
MM is not gona happen tommorow! I just called my friend who works at Nintendo today! I asked hime about ND tommorow he only said the moon will be clear tommorow and then I asked him about MM he said he didnt hear anything about it.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are you guys doing to get ready for the MM3D announcement tomorrow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived