Since the DS was able to handle a more than halfway decent RE1 port...

#21chex81Posted 4/17/2013 6:07:33 AM
id rather have a REmake port
---
gt/psn: chex81
#22VyersPosted 4/17/2013 6:09:09 AM
So what you're saying is that the highlight of your life would be to, from this point forward, never reply to my ever again.

So what you're saying is that you continue to delay the highlight of your day.

So what I'm saying is "lol, someone needs to do what's best for himself".

May this thread continue on-topic, or do you plan on regaling me in your tales further?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#23supremeblasterPosted 4/17/2013 6:18:19 AM
mujiha posted...
Is it at all possible that the 3DS can get an RE2 Port?

Considering Revelations and Mercenaries, yes it is completely possible from a technical standpoint.
#24mujiha(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:29:07 AM
supremeblaster posted...
mujiha posted...
Is it at all possible that the 3DS can get an RE2 Port?

Considering Revelations and Mercenaries, yes it is completely possible from a technical standpoint.

True i never considered that.
#25IChangedMyNamePosted 4/17/2013 1:02:16 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Nintendo wouldn't do a damn thing. You're thinking of Capcom, you know, the people that actually own the RE franchise.

Does Nintendo have no say in what's allowed on its platform? And is it not Nintendo that prevents the REmake and 0 from appearing on any other platforms not Nintendo branded?

Sure, the idea is solely up to Capcom but Nintendo can speak up and get the ball moving.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)