LttP "sequel" hype topic

#41TiaelPosted 4/17/2013 11:17:57 AM
LLL_Deadly, according to the JP Nintendo Direct, this is a direct sequel to ALttP it seems.
So ALttP-ALttP2(?)-OoX-LA

Sounds fine by me, as long as I have fun with the game idc where it takes place.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy III UMD - Saronia Kingdom, Tales of Graces f - North Strahta Desert
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#42LLL_Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 11:20:53 AM
Tiael posted...
LLL_Deadly, according to the JP Nintendo Direct, this is a direct sequel to ALttP it seems.
So ALttP-ALttP2(?)-OoX-LA

Sounds fine by me, as long as I have fun with the game idc where it takes place.

I knew it would be take place before OoX :D

And yeah, pretty much. As long as the game is good, how it adds to the overarching timeline is an afterthought.
---
Predicting Sasuke Uchiha's death sometime in the next 50 chapters. ~03/19/13
#43TiaelPosted 4/17/2013 11:20:58 AM
Oh, and it looks really awesome watching the trailer on my 3DS in 3D.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy III UMD - Saronia Kingdom, Tales of Graces f - North Strahta Desert
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#44JobocanPosted 4/17/2013 11:22:59 AM
I don't know why people are complaining about the drawing thing. It's just aesthetics, if it were an item that let Link walk on walls it would still have been the same functionality.

And of course I'm hyped for this. It's a sequel to the funnest Zelda game, how could anyone not be hyped? Sure it doesn't look as good gameplay-wise, but who cares?
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#45snae99Posted 4/17/2013 11:23:40 AM
Ah so it is a direct sequel. Now I'm REALLY curious to see how the dungeons/overworld play out.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening
#46LLL_Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 11:28:56 AM
Going to watch the trailer on my 3DS when I get home. I hope the 3D doesn't disappoint.
---
Predicting Sasuke Uchiha's death sometime in the next 50 chapters. ~03/19/13