F***ING YES ZELDA is here

#21Limen123Posted 4/17/2013 3:15:13 PM
I have a feeling TC is mistaking "An original story" with "The original story".
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
#22hydrocrush(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:21:56 PM
Limen123 posted...
I have a feeling TC is mistaking "An original story" with "The original story".

stupid accents

still might be in though had both oot and master quest in the last one
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#23lionheart5656Posted 4/17/2013 3:25:15 PM
Fail TC.

Utter fail.

I figured that was too good to be true especially with them having the VC.

Would have been a great idea though and only would have cost them a whole $1 to implement.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#24hydrocrush(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:38:55 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
Fail TC.

Utter fail.

Would have been a great idea though and only would have cost them a whole $1 to implement.

oot is in vc and the remake still happened
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#25JJCTroyPosted 4/17/2013 3:43:00 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Ancient Tablets is not "ALTTP 2" it is Ancient Tablets.
#26lionheart5656Posted 4/17/2013 3:44:35 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
Fail TC.

Utter fail.

oot is in vc and the remake still happened

This isn't a remake. It's an entirely different game.

Also, making a remake is not the same as creating a sequel and allowing the original game to be played on the same cart.

You are just full of fail from your facts all the way to your logic.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#27pokemega32Posted 4/17/2013 4:18:17 PM
hydrocrush posted...
still might be in though had both oot and master quest in the last one

I fail to see how this is the same situation.

Master Quest is just a slightly modified version of Ocarina of Time, not a sequel.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#28JKPhagePosted 4/19/2013 10:23:21 AM
Yeah, OP, you're either in a grade below double digits, or have some kind of aspergers or something. "For the NEWBS, let me explain how I know EVARYTHANG ABUT ZELDAZ!!11one!"

If you wanted to express your joy about a new Zelda game, there are plenty of topics, but you made one JUST to make yourself try and sound like some sort of puffed-up Zelda expert and call a game that is OFFICIALLY NAMED Link to the Past 2 (at least as a working title), Link to the Past 3, and offer some flimsy defense based on what is essentially an official rom hack that was released only in Japan, which most Zelda fans probably know about anyway. You are not something special.

As for the people debating the original story being included or not, yeah, the trailer does not in any way say that. I wouldn't be surprised if they included the full SNES version of the game with this considering it will occupy roughly 0.0005% of the cards memory, but I could easily see them including a full 3D-style remake of ALttP as well, considering it would boost sales with the "Two for the price of One" sales angle, plus with most of the art assets already existing it wouldn't take much to just rearrange them slightly and throw in a few extra models/textures that aren't in the sequel game to re-create the first one. Either way, whether the first game is included in any form or not, I am very excited for this. I loved ALttP when I was younger and I very much look forward to a modern expansion to this time period in the Zelda world, perhaps seeing some things that will tie it into the greater timeline. Plus, quite frankly, this particular Link has always been my favorite design, and he looks adorable in 3D form. Bring on the nostalgia!