I just wish Nintendo would give us something more than Mario/Zelda games.

#11Frozenx07Posted 4/17/2013 7:43:31 PM
As much as I love Mario and Zelda, I agree with you. I wish they would create new IPs or bring back ones from the past. Kid Icarus was a nice surprise.
#12lj_sephirothPosted 4/17/2013 7:44:48 PM
Yeah... how about a new starfox?
---
3DS FC: 5155-2954-7385
#13WesfanboyneverPosted 4/17/2013 7:45:27 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
Zelda is nice but im not a fan of Mario. Despite that, wether people like those franchises or not, I just wished that Nintendo would give us some games other than those. Most of their announcements were from Zelda and Mario world. Cmon, arent you guys tired of that?

.....Pikmin 3?
---
What's to say really?
#14Faliz18Posted 4/17/2013 7:47:43 PM
Maybe get other consoles?

360 I'd like something besides Gears of War and Halo

PS3 I'd like something besides Uncharted and God of War

But they both have 3rd party. Which for Sony almost makes up for both Uncharted and GoW sucking with the exception of 1 game (UC2, and GoW1)
---
PSN/XBL-Faliz18
Awaiting: Mario Wii U, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Halo 5, Destiny, Arkham Origins, and Retro's project.
#15whitaker6490Posted 4/17/2013 7:48:57 PM
Maybe if tons of copies were sold of other games, they would make them more often.

But when Mario, Zelda, and Pokémon games fly of the shelves, while Metroid, Kirby, and Star Fox just kind of sit there, only a fool would wonder why they only really ever make Mario, Zelda, and Pokémon games.
---
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels
#16DarthFloatyPosted 4/17/2013 7:52:48 PM
While I would like to see other major IP's (Nintendo already does good with new ones on the 3DS - see Dillion's Rolling Western and Pushmo), the huge variety of Mario game genres is good enough for me. Golf, an RPG, a party game, Mario and DK, ect. It's not just "the same game re-branded", but there are a huge variety of them, all interesting in their own ways.

That said, I'm hoping for next year to feature Kirby, Star Fox, Metroid, and others from Nintendo's library showing up.