bravely default release fiasco

#1thefabregas22Posted 4/17/2013 12:34:52 PM
Now I live in the UK and I see a lotta American's getting angry that we get bravely in 13 and they get it in 14. All I can say is don't worry. We dont have days yet. It could be we get it last of Dec and you get it on first of Jan. No need to hate.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#2SlimeStackPosted 4/17/2013 12:35:31 PM
That would be a funny way to troll people who care about the delay.
---
Moo
#3TiaelPosted 4/17/2013 12:35:42 PM
I'm not worried, I have plenty to play in 2013 and can wait a month or 2 until BDFF.

After all, I waited a year+ for Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, The Last Story, and EU usually waits longer or doesn't get the game at all.
Congrats EU.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy III UMD - Saronia Kingdom, Tales of Graces f - North Strahta Desert
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#4CcroybbPosted 4/17/2013 12:39:44 PM
It doesn't really bother me. A month goes by quick, and I have other things to keep me busy in the meantime. Europe kinda deserves to get some of these games earlier though, especially after the disaster of Devil Survivor Overclocked.
#5MottmanPosted 4/17/2013 12:40:19 PM
Personally, when it comes to stuff like this, I'm usually just happy it gets released in my region at all, as opposed to worrying about who gets it first.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#6Deimos259Posted 4/17/2013 12:41:57 PM
There were so much "available later this year" goodness

Thanks Iwata and Shibata
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#7gamester_12345Posted 4/17/2013 12:43:26 PM(edited)
Does it matter though, i mean America got games like Fire Emblem and EO IV before us, maybe Nintendo noticed that the only thing holding up Europe was a few 3rd party games but little Nintendo....i mean with the next 3 or so months all we have is Fire Emblem, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Animal Crossing...

Think i would've loved it better if SE announced English release dates for Terry's Wonder land than Bravely Default, imo.

EDIT: But hell ya, Oracle of Ages/Seasons for may, sure they probably will jinx everyone out of connecting to other players/GBA ring, but theres also Earthbound too. :D
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2356
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#8sonicshadowPosted 4/17/2013 12:43:39 PM
i have such a huge backlog and so little time to play games that release dates don't even matter to me. even when i'm ultra hyped for a game i usually won't finish it until a couple years after it's released
---
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_ LUEshi sees all
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,
#9Eric_CoronaPosted 4/17/2013 12:45:14 PM
I'm in the US, and I feel happy for EU. People are just spoiled brats in the US honestly...can't wait a couple months. Honestly. Didn't the US get enough in 2013? lol
---
"So...what's it gonna be? Will you choose to ally?
...Or to betray?"
#10Limen123Posted 4/17/2013 12:45:20 PM
I'm more bugged about Dream Team. I'm fine with EU getting it first, but couldn't we get in during early/mid Summer, too? Heck, I would like it more if Dream Team were June for EU and July for US.
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png