4/18 eshop update.

#11QuagsireQingPosted 4/18/2013 7:16:04 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...
Blah the list is horrible, if I want Lego City ill get the WiiU edition.

Two different games.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#12CAPSARPosted 4/18/2013 7:46:27 AM
iMURDAu posted...
Crimson Shroud sale looks good. I hope Tetris Axis isn't more than $15 cuz that's what I can get a retail copy for. And where is Mega Man 4?

I hope the same thing about Tetris Axis. Could someone check on that around noon when the shop updates? I don't have access to Wi-fi at work.

As far as Mega Man 4 be patient good things come to those who wait.
#13Darkstorm16Posted 4/18/2013 7:48:54 AM
QuagsireQing posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...
Blah the list is horrible, if I want Lego City ill get the WiiU edition.

Two different games.

Well yeah but general the handhelds are bite sizes where consoles have open world. I'm now intrigued on the Acorn game....just with a shovelware title it throws a person off like Style Savvy did. The sales are good just don't have money now ;_;
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#14bandit_wolfPosted 4/18/2013 9:08:46 AM
3 weeks and no new demos.
---
PS Deputy & Dex Filler__Jobs:456
Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791] Find all 649 Legit Pokemon at the Pawn Shop
#1590sRetroGamingPosted 4/18/2013 9:47:44 AM(edited)
I just checked and Tetris Axis still says "Retail Only" and you can't download it yet! xD. i already have a copy that i bought brand new last year for $12 but if it ends up being $10 or less on the eShop (which will never happen) i will download it and give the physical copy to my niece or box it back up and keep it as a spare for "just in case purposes".

A game like this is perfect to have digitally as long as the price is right. it would sit comfortably next to my GB VC copy of Tetris ;).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#16stargazer64Posted 4/18/2013 10:03:53 AM
Trevor_Belmont posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Trevor_Belmont posted...
Why don't they list the prices anymore (granted I'll be able to find out when the eshop updates) I want to know the prices for Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo and Witch & Hero?

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/super_little_acorns_3d_turbo

SLA3DT is the equivalent of around $7-$8 U.S. but maybe we'll get it for $5 or less?

Hopefully because SLA3DT looks fun but I wouldn't want to pay $7 or $8 for it.

It's $8

I know it's silly to whine about a few bucks, but damn they should have priced it around $4 if they really wanted it to sell.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#17iMURDAuPosted 4/18/2013 10:08:32 AM
LMAO its after 1 pm EST and Tetris Axis "Nintendo 3DS Retail Only", available at your local retailer. Yeah no kidding Nintendo it sure is. And?
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#18esoteric42Posted 4/18/2013 10:24:06 AM
Dress to Play: Cute Witches looks like a good deal at $1.99

I'm tired of puzzle games, so I think I'll skip the Aero Porter sale.

Lego City will probably be pretty funny, but I'll wait for a sale or promotion.

Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo is an awesome title, but I'm not into platformers.

Harvest Moon series gets old after about 10-15 hours of play. I'll wait for Animal Crossing.

I'm gonna skip Witch and Hero. I'd rather play a really good nostalgic 8-bit game like Mega Man 2 or 3.

Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper might be a possibility at some point. I like that one of the objects in the game is an Opium Pipe. Hidden object games are fun.

Pretty robust week for eShop. I wish we had more weeks like this with this many games.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#19CAPSARPosted 4/18/2013 12:46:25 PM
iMURDAu posted...
LMAO its after 1 pm EST and Tetris Axis "Nintendo 3DS Retail Only", available at your local retailer. Yeah no kidding Nintendo it sure is. And?

Any price on this yet?