Anyone think we'll get another 3DS XL color before the Animal Crossing one?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone think we'll get another 3DS XL color before the Animal Crossing one?
2 years ago#1
I like the Animal Crossing design a little, but IMO, I felt like it could of been MUCH better. I really want an XL, but I'm getting really impatient. I really wanted the Monster Hunter XL bundle that was released in Europe just because it's a black XL. If there's not another color out by June, I guess I'll buy the AC XL.

Nintendo of America, where is the love?
---
White: 4255-9123-8916
2 years ago#2
I think the AC XL has a terrible design. The colors are just atrocious.

Would have much rather had something more classy like a green DS with a AC-leaf watermark in the corner or something.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/GDKT0486
2 years ago#3
beg all you want, but reggie ain't giving na any more colors.
2 years ago#4
I like the animal crossing design but I think it's more suited to girls since it can match with Louie viton purses with that polka dot pattern
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
2 years ago#5
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
I like the animal crossing design but I think it's more suited to girls since it can match with Louie viton purses with that polka dot pattern

I'm pretty much a master fashion guru by now. I played Style Savvy: Trendsetters, so should I get the AC XL so I can have fun accessorizing?
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
2 years ago#6
I also want the black 3DS XL...I'm really hoping NoA will be giving us new colors soon.
2 years ago#7
I wish someone would just start making damn shells that I could swap out....

Time to hit up one of my 3D printer buddies...
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
2 years ago#8
The Luigi 3dsxl
---
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | 3DS |
3DS FC: 2148-9559-6439
2 years ago#9
I'm getting the LTTP one reggie make it happen
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
2 years ago#10
I was fully prepared to pre-order the AC bundle until I was given the opportunity to buy a Pikachu XL from one of my friends. I like the design. It's simple and cute.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone think we'll get another 3DS XL color before the Animal Crossing one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived