Whats the best Limited Edition XL design?

#11PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:37:45 PM
MrFwibbles posted...
Dynasty_Vic posted...
Charizard without a doubt as its the hardest to get out of all of them.

First you have to live in Japan and have won a raffle.

If your one of thelucky few you could than buy it.

It's actually quite easy to get hold of if you have the money to spare.
http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?auccat=&p=%A5%EA%A5%B6%A1%BC%A5%C9%A5%F3+3DS&tab_ex=commerce&ei=euc-jp

Just use a middleman service provider such as Shopping Mall Japan and away you go.

Oh baby!
#12Starwars4JPosted 4/18/2013 3:43:17 PM
Charizard
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#13KurizakaPosted 4/18/2013 3:52:51 PM
Personally, I like the AC XL. Though, the Luigi XL is a close second...I'm a big Luigi fan. =)

Also, the Pink/White XL is considered limited? I see those things in every store around here.
#14PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:47:18 PM
Kurizaka posted...
Personally, I like the AC XL. Though, the Luigi XL is a close second...I'm a big Luigi fan. =)

Also, the Pink/White XL is considered limited? I see those things in every store around here.

Yeah it was at first a Holiday exclusive bundle last year and made a special re-release for valentines day.I put it up as a limited edition due to its limited production.

If i were you i would snag one , its gonna go up in value once it completely phases out.
#15KurizakaPosted 4/18/2013 5:18:27 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
Kurizaka posted...

Yeah it was at first a Holiday exclusive bundle last year and made a special re-release for valentines day.I put it up as a limited edition due to its limited production.

If i were you i would snag one , its gonna go up in value once it completely phases out.

Thanks for the tip, I may have to do that.
#16PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:50:32 PM
Kurizaka posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
Kurizaka posted...

Scratch that your right , it used to be a limited XL but the Valentines re release was permanent , it is now a part of the official colors , sorry for the mistake!
#17KurizakaPosted 4/18/2013 8:53:12 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
Kurizaka posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
Kurizaka posted...

Scratch that your right , it used to be a limited XL but the Valentines re release was permanent , it is now a part of the official colors , sorry for the mistake!

That is perfectly okay! Mistakes happen. I'm just glad you told me, so thank you very much. =)
#18PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 3:56:25 PM
No problem!
#19PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 11:25:28 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Charizard

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3360/3231449064_a8507c170c.jpg