Whats the best Limited Edition XL design?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Whats the best Limited Edition XL design?

User Info: PeteZaHutx

PeteZaHutx
3 years ago#11
MrFwibbles posted...
Dynasty_Vic posted...
Charizard without a doubt as its the hardest to get out of all of them.

First you have to live in Japan and have won a raffle.

If your one of thelucky few you could than buy it.

It's actually quite easy to get hold of if you have the money to spare.
http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?auccat=&p=%A5%EA%A5%B6%A1%BC%A5%C9%A5%F3+3DS&tab_ex=commerce&ei=euc-jp

Just use a middleman service provider such as Shopping Mall Japan and away you go.

Oh baby!

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
3 years ago#12
Charizard
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
3 years ago#13
Personally, I like the AC XL. Though, the Luigi XL is a close second...I'm a big Luigi fan. =)

Also, the Pink/White XL is considered limited? I see those things in every store around here.

PeteZaHutx
3 years ago#14
Kurizaka posted...
Personally, I like the AC XL. Though, the Luigi XL is a close second...I'm a big Luigi fan. =)

Also, the Pink/White XL is considered limited? I see those things in every store around here.

Yeah it was at first a Holiday exclusive bundle last year and made a special re-release for valentines day.I put it up as a limited edition due to its limited production.

If i were you i would snag one , its gonna go up in value once it completely phases out.

Kurizaka
3 years ago#15
PeteZaHutx posted...
Kurizaka posted...

Yeah it was at first a Holiday exclusive bundle last year and made a special re-release for valentines day.I put it up as a limited edition due to its limited production.

If i were you i would snag one , its gonna go up in value once it completely phases out.

Thanks for the tip, I may have to do that.

PeteZaHutx
3 years ago#16
Kurizaka posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
Kurizaka posted...

Scratch that your right , it used to be a limited XL but the Valentines re release was permanent , it is now a part of the official colors , sorry for the mistake!

Kurizaka
3 years ago#17
PeteZaHutx posted...
Kurizaka posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
Kurizaka posted...

Scratch that your right , it used to be a limited XL but the Valentines re release was permanent , it is now a part of the official colors , sorry for the mistake!

That is perfectly okay! Mistakes happen. I'm just glad you told me, so thank you very much. =)

PeteZaHutx
3 years ago#18
No problem!

PeteZaHutx
3 years ago#19
Starwars4J posted...
Charizard

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3360/3231449064_a8507c170c.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Whats the best Limited Edition XL design?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived