Guys do you think Nintendo thought that LttP2 becoming-wall-paper thingy....

#1Androm2Posted 4/18/2013 1:37:24 PM
Will be still fresh to people because Paper Mario 2 only sold 500k? or they just didn't have ideas for abilities and couldn't giva a damn?
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#2RyuVegasPosted 4/18/2013 1:39:33 PM
It's pretty much THIS game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrKnkw1C4ik

And if they really did get inspired by this game to do it, I give Nintendo mad props.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Portal 2, 3DS Games
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#3MetalKirbyPlushPosted 4/18/2013 1:39:33 PM
I'm really not sure how this comparison works at all. The wall drawing concept is designed as a way to interact with a 2D-designed environment in a fashion that gives it more creative options than just being strictly 2D.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco
#4Lord_FroodPosted 4/18/2013 1:39:58 PM
>ability to turn into a drawing
>ripping off other games

Dude, what. It's hardly the same.
LOL THEY'RE BOTH 2D AND FLAT, WHAT A RIP
---
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#5G1ingyPosted 4/18/2013 1:40:00 PM
Is this how people are complaining that it isn't a Majoras Mask remake now?
#6brigadier_101Posted 4/18/2013 1:42:30 PM
When did a drawing suddenly become paper?
---
My reviews: http://jordanhumphries90.wordpress.com/
Latest review: Monster Shooter (Nintendo 3DS)
#7terrancejonesPosted 4/18/2013 1:44:02 PM
Androm2 posted...
Will be still fresh to people because Paper Mario 2 only sold 500k? or they just didn't have ideas for abilities and couldn't giva a damn?

By Paper Mario 2, do you mean that one that came out for the Gamecube? or do you mean Paper Mario 4, for the 3DS?
#8Androm2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:49:29 PM
terrancejones posted...
Androm2 posted...

By Paper Mario 2, do you mean that one that came out for the Gamecube? or do you mean Paper Mario 4, for the 3DS?

Paper Mario 2 GC, thats an awesome question BTW!
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#9terrancejonesPosted 4/18/2013 1:56:01 PM
I asked because I certainly didn't know the sales figures for these two games. I do consider the 2nd one as the best game, and the 4th one as about as good as the first. They all had a Great story, but I'm putting this down as gameplay preferences...

IN any case, that wall paper thing probably does base off of these games, and I do look forward to the interesting (and hopefully nostalgic) puzzles that it brings.