Monster hunter sold more on 3ds.

#1Hercik1Posted 4/18/2013 8:49:23 PM
Monster hunter sold 3/5 3ds and 2/5 wii u and combined sold between 100 and 130 thousand.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542856&page=32

I guess it makes sense there is so many more 3ds users than wii u.
#2Elias03RPosted 4/18/2013 8:54:04 PM
The only people buying this game are gamers who like to goof off and waste time. I never understood the whole monster hunter thing, reminds me of apple fanboys.
#3ferofaxPosted 4/18/2013 8:56:48 PM
Elias03R posted...
The only people buying this game are gamers who like to goof off and waste time. I never understood the whole monster hunter thing, reminds me of apple fanboys.

All gamers lke to goof off and waste time, from the perspective of a productive and mature adult. In other words, stereotypes.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#4NowujaloPosted 4/18/2013 8:57:33 PM
3DS MASTER RACE
(*Yes I do own a Vita *)

Wii U sucks....Unless the release a new Metroid/Kirby/Starfox until then it sucks
---
I was forced to take out a mortgage on a house and the only job i could get was from the guy who "sold" me the house.
FREAKING ANIMAL CROSSING!
#5Stefan1277Posted 4/18/2013 8:57:57 PM
Elias03R posted...

Doesn't like the game.

Bashes those who do.

Yep, Gamefaqs community.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#6Skul_Posted 4/18/2013 9:05:21 PM
gamers who like to goof off and waste time.

The redundancy!
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#7KurizakaPosted 4/18/2013 9:07:23 PM
Elias03R posted...

So, since you don't understand Monster Hunter's appeal you need to bash those that do? It'd be one thing if you had a legitimate argument, but all you're saying is the game is a waste of time since you don't "get it".
#8Elias03RPosted 4/18/2013 9:12:17 PM
Soul Sacrifice on the PS vita atleast has a story line unlike monster hunter.....Lets see what else....Grinding...hours of Grinding....and for what?? for better gear....ok what do you do with the gear....fight bosses to get better gear??? sounds pointless, in order to give monster hunter meaning atleast add a competitive online PVP with rankings were gamers can make use of all that hours logged of hard work to gather all that Gear.

Guys why do you waste your time Grinding gear in a game when you get to do nothing with it...for what...FOR WHAT!! Wait unti the game has all the features its missing to enjoy the game to its fullest, thats like living in a world were Currency exist but theres nothing worth using the currency on.

Its like RPING in world of warcraft, Idiotic.
#9Baha05Posted 4/18/2013 9:13:41 PM
Elias03R posted...
Soul Sacrifice on the PS vita atleast has a story line unlike monster hunter.....Lets see what else....Grinding...hours of Grinding....and for what?? for better gear....ok what do you do with the gear....fight bosses to get better gear??? sounds pointless, in order to give monster hunter meaning atleast add a competitive online PVP with rankings were gamers can make use of all that hours logged of hard work to gather all that Gear.

Guys why do you waste your time Grinding gear in a game when you get to do nothing with it...for what...FOR WHAT!! Wait unti the game has all the features its missing to enjoy the game to its fullest, thats like living in a world were Currency exist but theres nothing worth using the currency on.

Same could be said about every game period. The reward is the fun of playing the game.

Everyone has different enjoyments in life, deal with it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10Skul_Posted 4/18/2013 9:14:21 PM

Or.. Yknow.. The hunting of monsters is fun. Or something?
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;