WTF at them going back to 2D Zelda....

#111jbilly12Posted 4/19/2013 9:34:10 AM
RX02Banshee posted...

Actually if done correctly a 3D game can make finding hidden things far more impressive. Xenoblade is a perfect example of this, tons of things to find and a lot of them are jaw droppingly beautiful.

You simply could never recreate the sheer spectacle of something from the top down perspective that a 3D game can.

I LOVE xenoblade! its amazing. but anyway i never really felt like i was finding a hidden area. compared to when i find a hidden area in zelda. 3d games tend to point you in the direction of hidden areas way more than 2d games do. and thank god they do, its really easy to get lost and frustrated in a 3d world that doesnt lead you correctly. Xenoblade did a great job of showing you where to go, but its exploration was more like "hey come over here! check out how amazing and beautiful this is!" where as i always though of zeldas exploration as poking at all the walls and floors because you never know where you might be taken. Id say that 3d zelda games are more like xenoblade's exploration than 2d zelda games.
Also i think that 2D can look pretty freaking amazing compared to 3d games. as much as i love the prime games, i like the areas in the 2d metroids more just because of the art.
#112jbilly12Posted 4/19/2013 9:37:31 AM
bcornelia posted...
The hell is this nonsense and where do you get off shoving it into my mouth? There's a fallacy for this, I'm sure..

SIR, where do you get off talking about my fallace? my fallace is none of you buisness. and please keep your thoughts of me shoving things in your mouth to yourself! thank you very much!

sorry, anyway im sorry you got that impression. im up for discussion ill go back and look at your posts and respond to something more discussiony so you can get your bad ideas jerked as well :)
#113bcorneliaPosted 4/19/2013 9:39:36 AM(edited)
JaimexCersei posted...
bcornelia posted...

You're acting like a fool. I came into this thread to reasonably support the TC against defensive petulant brats. You're not actually discussing anything with me- you're just sticking your fingers in your ear and going "nuh-uh, you're wrong I can't hear you". "Illusions that Nintendo is going to read this thread"? The hell is this nonsense and where do you get off shoving it into my mouth? There's a fallacy for this, I'm sure.

Wise up or scram. You're coming across as a caricature.

And you've shown how mature you really are via this thread and the repeated *****ing and moaning about how the game looks too much like ALttP in previous ones.

lol, have we met? My points are justified and I often make the effort of clearly explaining my stance. Your silly little kneejerk reply is only justifying my disdain for Zelda fans as a whole, and clearly shows your overriding bias given your total blindness to the idiocy that I've been dealing with for the past several posts.
---
This is an elite pirate
#114JaimexCerseiPosted 4/19/2013 9:40:08 AM
bcornelia posted...
JaimexCersei posted...
bcornelia posted...

You're acting like a fool. I came into this thread to reasonably support the TC against defensive petulant brats. You're not actually discussing anything with me- you're just sticking your fingers in your ear and going "nuh-uh, you're wrong I can't hear you". "Illusions that Nintendo is going to read this thread"? The hell is this nonsense and where do you get off shoving it into my mouth? There's a fallacy for this, I'm sure.

Wise up or scram. You're coming across as a caricature.

And you've shown how mature you really are via this thread and the repeated *****ing and moaning about how the game looks too much like ALttP in previous ones.

lol, have we met? My points are justified. Your silly little kneejerk reply is only justifying my disdain for Zelda fans as a whole.

I actually enjoy both 2D and 3D, you're just a silly tool who literally has nothing good to say.