Mario Luigi : Dream Team vs Paper Mario: Sticker Star

#1wiiking96Posted 4/19/2013 4:53:57 AM
How do you think they're gonna size up? - Results (159 votes)
Dream Team will be way way better than Sticker Star.
64.78% (103 votes)
Dream Team will be a lot better than Sticker Star.
24.53% (39 votes)
Dream Team will be somewhat better than Sticker Star.
5.03% (8 votes)
Dream Team will be a little bit better than Sticker Star.
1.26% (2 votes)
Dream Team will be way way worse than Sticker Star.
0.63% (1 votes)
Dream Team will be a lot worse than Sticker Star.
0.63% (1 votes)
Dream Team will be somewhat worse than Sticker Star.
0% (0 votes)
Dream Team will be a little bit worse than Sticker Star.
0% (0 votes)
They will equally good.
3.14% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm fully expecting Dream Team to be a lot better than Sticker Star. However, I'm not convinced that it won't have some disappointing aspects.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#2nonexistingheroPosted 4/19/2013 4:59:06 AM
No game is perfect, but SS is extremely disappointing. The SS trailers did nothing, but make me suspect it won't be much good (for Mario standards). Meanwhile, Dream Team Bros. (European name) already looks like a very fun game.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3StephenYap3Posted 4/19/2013 6:57:23 AM
Dream Team will be a little bit better than Sticker Star. While it does contain the similar formula the series is known for, Dream Team still looks like it's going to keep the mini game attacks (this time utilizing the gyroscope) :( And looking at the Fire Flower in the latest trailer, it doesn't look like the hand powers are coming back :(

...but I do hope I'll enjoy this one. Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story are the only two Mario RPGs I did not enjoy.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#4masa8munePosted 4/19/2013 7:07:57 AM
much better :/
---
Still waiting for fire emblem awakening in Europe.
#5Linkz1Posted 4/19/2013 7:17:34 AM
StephenYap3 posted...
Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story are the only two Mario RPGs I did not enjoy.

Are you kidding? Boswer Inside Story was the best game ever! Is the only game you could control Bowser for the first time. Also, the game required to turn sideways in order to control Gigantic Bowser against bosses. That was a nifty feature. Not many games has this feature.
#6Mariofan15Posted 4/19/2013 7:26:10 AM
It's gonna easily be better because it at least is keeping things people loved about the series while Sticker Star killed everything.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#7toadiemanPosted 4/19/2013 7:51:29 AM
Dream Team will be way better just by having exp and unlimited standard attacks.
---
PSN: toadieman
#8StephenYap3Posted 4/19/2013 8:25:38 AM(edited)
Linkz1 posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story are the only two Mario RPGs I did not enjoy.

Are you kidding? Boswer Inside Story was the best game ever! Is the only game you could control Bowser for the first time. Also, the game required to turn sideways in order to control Gigantic Bowser against bosses. That was a nifty feature. Not many games has this feature.

I never joke. You could control Bowser in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and Super Paper Mario, the two of which I prefer much more than BIS, which his battle system is extremely boring since he could turn even the strongest enemy into nothing. And I did like the gigantic Bowser feature, which is one of the few things I'll remember Bowser for...that and his dialogue. Plus, the game was too polluted with mini games that are forced every once in a short while.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#9ljobenzaPosted 4/19/2013 8:26:31 AM
Sometimes I find SMRPG to be an incredibly overrated pos because of people like you.
#10Mariofan15Posted 4/19/2013 8:28:31 AM
Linkz1 posted...
StephenYap3 posted...

I never joke. You could control Bowser in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and Super Paper Mario, the two of which I prefer much more than BIS, which his battle system is extremely boring since he could turn even the strongest enemy into nothing. And I did like the gigantic Bowser feature, which is one of the few things I'll remember Bowser for...that and his dialogue. Plus, the game was too polluted with mini games that are forced every once in a short while.

Not to the same extent you could in BiS.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710