Mario Luigi : Dream Team vs Paper Mario: Sticker Star

#11OoSubaruoOPosted 4/19/2013 8:36:06 AM
Why do people keep mentioning Sticker Star with M&L? Both are handled by different dev teams, stop thinking that one game being "bad" in your point of view, means other games in the genre will suffer as well.
#12TeremeiPosted 4/19/2013 8:57:07 AM
I loveed sticker star. Didn't finish BIS, but I did finish and love PiT. So it's hit or miss. Though I've seen the trailer for DT on my 3DS and it looks like it's going to be fun based on the environment and atmosphere I gathered from watching it in 3D on the 3DS.
---
B2FC: 3268 4276 3305 last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing:
#13SkyminxyzPosted 4/19/2013 9:45:19 AM
StephenYap3 posted...
Linkz1 posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story are the only two Mario RPGs I did not enjoy.

Are you kidding? Boswer Inside Story was the best game ever! Is the only game you could control Bowser for the first time. Also, the game required to turn sideways in order to control Gigantic Bowser against bosses. That was a nifty feature. Not many games has this feature.

I never joke. You could control Bowser in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and Super Paper Mario, the two of which I prefer much more than BIS, which his battle system is extremely boring since he could turn even the strongest enemy into nothing. And I did like the gigantic Bowser feature, which is one of the few things I'll remember Bowser for...that and his dialogue. Plus, the game was too polluted with mini games that are forced every once in a short while.

Gotta agree with this guy, seeing how Bowser is fun for a while, until you become so overpowered you can literally cause over 1000damage before the final boss can even make a move...

Doesn't help his healing items are ridiculously overpowered as well. Bros cool, except the "special attacks" were kinda "cheesy" not sure what the right word should be. Along with the mini-games every 30mins or so.

<.< Then the fact BiS was as short as crap, not only in the main story, but for hidden items/objects as well. (The beans didn't really help in this game since your already powerful enough to tackle the final boss at like level 25.) While the first game you needed to be like 50 just to stand a chance against the final boss (without abusing red peppers of course..)
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#14DarthFloatyPosted 4/19/2013 9:49:45 AM
I love all the paper Marios and was full pleased with sticker star, save for not having much story. That said, I expect Dream Team to be much better.
#15StarmanJuniorPosted 4/19/2013 9:52:19 AM
I really hope they give it their all with dream team, and not screw it up.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.