As a Vita owner...

#21Stefan1277Posted 4/19/2013 10:48:39 AM
Wise decision, to have both handhelds. You won't miss on any good game that way.

And yeah, if you don't care for Halo or Gear of War the 360 is unnecessary...
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#22NnamzPosted 4/19/2013 10:50:23 AM
This year is a huge turnaround for the 3DS in my opinion. Last year was absolute garbage. This year is finally seeing the stellar releases we all knew would come.

Meanwhile in Vita land, last year was great and this year is sparse. lol
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#23Gandalf the IstariPosted 4/19/2013 4:21:51 PM
TheRealItachi posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
It is great - and the upcoming year looks amazing as well.

If they'd announce Type-0 or Tales of Localizations for Vita I might be able to be convinced its worth while. As for now, basically everything I'm interested in is also has available on ps3 so I can't justify a purchase. The only thing I feel like I'm missing out on is P4G and even then, I still have the original so it's not a burning desire to play it.

They have said under no circumstance will either be localized for the vita until sales significantly pick up.

Which is why I won't buy a vita. I don't play into this "buy a console so we'll release games" hostage thing. If Sony wants to support the Vita by funding developers to release on the system I'd pick one up - but it's not going to happen.
#24TehTrumpCardPosted 4/19/2013 4:31:56 PM
I use my Vita to play PSP games.

The only game I have for my Vita is P4G. (I might get Soul Sacrifice depending on how much I like the demo.)

But then I've always liked Nintendo handhelds.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#25Tino_Tonitini2Posted 4/19/2013 5:08:33 PM
Nnamz posted...
This year is a huge turnaround for the 3DS in my opinion. Last year was absolute garbage. This year is finally seeing the stellar releases we all knew would come.

Meanwhile in Vita land, last year was great and this year is sparse. lol

I think "garbage" is a bit too strong to describe last year's 3DS games. There were some rather good games ones (KH3D, Theatrhythm, Kid Icarus Uprising, and others). However, I can certainly agree that it does pale in comparison to the fairly robust line-up in 2013.
#26poopfeasts420Posted 4/19/2013 5:16:43 PM
I'm a Vita owner too and I agree. I'm not too excited about the upcoming Vita releases but I am excited about the indie titles like Terraria.
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#27Frozenx07Posted 4/19/2013 5:23:33 PM
I don't own a Vita nor do I want to, but my Xbox 360 has been collecting dust since I got my 3DS. Too many amazing games!
#28LunarRoarPosted 4/19/2013 6:00:17 PM
As a Vita owner, I'm excited for Soul Sacrifice (especially so after the demo). As a 3DS owner I'm excited for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#29Merc123Posted 4/19/2013 6:50:52 PM
I am a 3DS and Vita owner as well and love both of them.

The 3DS is really taking off, i have 7 games so far, but there are quite a few games i am looking forward to this year. Project X Zone and Pokemon two of them.

The Vita may not be taking off and i only have 3 games and 1 imported game but i love the graphics on the system and it just impresses me so much. The screen is beautiful. I have One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2 Imported and play it all the time. Plus Persona 4 Golden was my favorite game last year.

I am glad the 3DS is hitting its stride and i hope the Vita gets there soon too.
#30bdfan4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 11:50:18 PM
LunarRoar posted...
As a Vita owner, I'm excited for Soul Sacrifice (especially so after the demo). As a 3DS owner I'm excited for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Soul Sacrifice is awesome. I've put like 5 hours into the demo.