Regarding the new zelda...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Regarding the new zelda...

User Info: IloveslimesOMG

IloveslimesOMG
3 years ago#1
Am I the only one who thinks Zelda needed to go back to it's roots?? I absolutely loved LTTP. and I played that game in 1998... I liked Ocarina of time but I had a better time with the snes Lttp.
I don't know why people are complaining about the graphics... I love nintendo for It's PERFECT GAMEPLAY... If I wanted graphics I would have bought a vita, Heck I got a Samsung galaxy s3 and Modern combat 4 has better graphics than everything on the vita but it sucks. I have a pile of Full HD games on my Beefed up PC but I sank 200 hundred hours in TERRARIA. Please stop with this nonsense, A new zelda game implies hours of perfect fun gameplay, stop ****** around ******.
vamos,no seas melindroso y comete el marisco con las manos.
HG FC: 4082 7051 5788

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#2
I don't hate the graphics, I don't really like the graphic style, I'll buy it and love it, but this is 6+ months away, don't judge it now, it's probably not even in alpha.

Graphics =/= Graphic style.

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#3
I don't hate the graphics, I don't really like the graphic style, I'll buy it and love it, but this is 6+ months away, don't judge it now, it's probably not even in alpha.

Graphics =/= Graphic style.

User Info: Dr4G0nZ

Dr4G0nZ
3 years ago#4
I am fairly certain people don't really care about how detailed the graphics are for this Zelda game.
Intel i5-3470 || Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7950 || 8GB GDDR3
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Regarding the new zelda...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived