When will Nintendo price cut 3DS down to $150 or less?

#1protect_badgersPosted 4/19/2013 9:01:07 AM
I want to get 'N' but when I see the price I say 'get OUT!'

Original DS sold for $150 AT LAUNCH, both are/were underpowered and have no western support, what gives?

Actually, I want it at $130, these extra payroll tackzes don't leave me much money anymore. Glad I voted for Obama, he soaked the rich!
---
Kokoromi,Kokoromi, Kokoromi, join us :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoromi
#2Dr4G0nZPosted 4/19/2013 9:05:55 AM(edited)
There are frequent 3DS system sales, you just have to keep an eye out for them. 3DS original generally drops down to 130, and 3DS XL, I want to say drops down to 170 from 200? Also if you get a 3DS XL and either Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, you get a free game with it (only in April).
---
Intel i5-3470 || Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7950 || 8GB GDDR3
#3protect_badgers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 9:07:46 AM
Dr4G0nZ posted...
There are frequent 3DS system sales, you just have to keep an eye out for them. 3DS original generally drops down to 130, and 3DS XL, I want to say drops down to 170 from 200? Also if you get a 3DS XL and either Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, you get a free game with it (only in April).

The game is not free if I have to pay money in order to get it.

If I could mail in a free voucher printed form my computer and then they send me a free game that would be fr ee.

this is buy something and get something else because you are already paying us for something

thats not free..... : (
---
#4lt519Posted 4/19/2013 9:08:11 AM
I just got my 3DS XL for $160 at Target on sale and sold my regulard 3DS for $120 on Amazon. I wouldn't be terribly afraid of buying used, mine was actually in perfect shape so whoever got mine got a pretty sweet bargain.
#5Vs1991Posted 4/19/2013 9:08:30 AM
try reading the first sentence you posted out loud. sounds incredibly stupid hey?
#6SlimeStackPosted 4/19/2013 9:09:30 AM
protect_badgers posted...
Dr4G0nZ posted...

If I could mail in a free voucher printed form my computer and then they send me a free game that would be fr ee.

this is buy something and get something else because you are already paying us for something

How exactly is it not free? 3DS + Price of the game costs more than 3DS + free game.
---
Moo
#7Dr4G0nZPosted 4/19/2013 9:11:15 AM
Dr4G0nZ posted...

this changes nothing.
---
Intel i5-3470 || Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7950 || 8GB GDDR3
#8protect_badgers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 9:12:12 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Dr4G0nZ posted...

How exactly is it not free? 3DS + Price of the game costs more than 3DS + free game.

Heres a glass of milk.

pay me $50 for the glass

the milk is 'free'

???? ever had an economics class ????
---
#9adonfrazPosted 4/19/2013 9:15:41 AM(edited)
It was just $40 off a few weeks ago. Nintendo isn't going to cut the price barring they release a new 3DS, but that probably won't happen til next year.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#10protect_badgers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 9:15:02 AM
adonfraz posted...
It was just $40 a few weeks ago. Nintendo isn't going to cut the price barring they release a new 3DS, but that probably won't happen til next year.

source please?
---