Any new Special edition/colors for the 3DS being released anytime soon?

#1GeminiX7Posted 4/19/2013 5:14:24 PM
Months after giving my Purple 3DS as a gift to my GF, I find myself wanting one again to go with my Vita for gaming(I find myself using my home consoles only for playing older gen titles and watching movies/shows/anime). The 3DS has quite a few games I wanna try out and more seem to be coming on the way. I was wondering what, if any new colors were planned for release in the next few weeks-months. I could buy the system as early as next week if I really wanted, but I wouldn't be against saving up if it means getting a newer/more unique version of the system.

To be specific, I'm looking for NA version of the system, and the regular version(The XL feels too unwieldly and the stretching of the graphics dont butter my biscuits much).
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#2UFOLochePosted 4/19/2013 5:16:37 PM(edited)
Probly not because of the XL, I think there's only the Legend of Zelda 3DS(I think Fire Emblem Awakening's 3DS was a XL) and the Mobile Suit Gundam Char 3DS(Which is JP only).

Mind you, both of these are sold out now.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#3blink0947Posted 4/20/2013 10:03:03 AM
The Fire Emblem 3DS bundle is a regular 3DS, not an XL.

That and the Zelda 3DS are the only special edition regular 3DS's likely to be released in the west IMO