All the new limited edition 3DS these days seem so ugly >_>

#1GoldPhalanxPosted 4/20/2013 7:46:59 AM
At least for NA and EU.

Seeing the storm of limited edition 3DS and 3DSXL that come out, I see a lot that look really cool ones that I would really want (*coughSMT4cough*). But what do we get? This UGLY Animal Crossing 3DS that looks like an underwear pattern *gag*.

Not to mention the Pikachu 3DS, I just hate the color yellow so yeah...

Guess I'll just import one of the nice looking Japan LEs =/
---
~Official Number One Fan of Lumina's Nose~
#2ZeroArcheryPosted 4/20/2013 7:58:44 AM
Fire Emblem SE 3DS is the most beautiful piece of Hardware I've ever seen in my life.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#3Human-BeanPosted 4/20/2013 8:04:53 AM
It's disgusting how Nintendo have omitted a brown coloured 3DS. It would help tremendously.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#4Shadow-AngelPosted 4/20/2013 8:42:53 AM
There needs to be a Green 3DS.
---
The power you seek lies within you.
#5MottmanPosted 4/20/2013 9:02:56 AM
When I went shopping for a 3DS recently, I would have easily taken the plunge and bought one of those Fire Emblem 3DS systems if my store hadn't already sold out of them. Those things were nice-looking, and the design was not tacky or overstated at all.

But yeah, I'm not crazy about the Pikachu and Animal Crossing ones, either. Or the Luigi one they revealed for Japan, for that matter. But seriously go look at the Fire Emblem one, and you'll reconsider thinking that all of them are bad-looking.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#6thealmightydibPosted 4/20/2013 9:10:29 AM
I agree about green, they need to make that more standard.
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#7Sealed_SealPosted 4/20/2013 9:13:06 AM
GoldPhalanx posted...
an underwear pattern /

I want to wear one!
---
"My name is Zoe Trent and to the full extent, I'm a big b**** here." - some purple dog
"It's so much fun being dumb!" - Dumb Russell
#8PixieyPosted 4/20/2013 9:16:26 AM
Not a fan of yellow myself, but I love my Pikachu. If I did not have it I would get the Animal Crossing. I do not like the Luigi one either. They could have done much better.
#9ACx7Posted 4/20/2013 9:28:53 AM
Come on now... The Pikachu one is adorable. <3

I like the Animal Crossing one. Not a huge fan of the Luigi one though.
#10warlord3Posted 4/20/2013 9:44:08 AM
They need to make a 3DS XL with my face on it. I'm gorgeous in a bulldogish sort of way.
---
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer