Sonic CD needs to be on VC!

#21EngineR2Posted 4/20/2013 4:16:12 PM(edited)
Furikuri_flcl posted...
EngineR2 posted...
I'm trying to picture the size of the pockets/pants you'd need to carry all of these electronics, in order to play Sonic CD on the go.

Obviously, you can't fit a PC, laptop, or a tablet in your pockets, let alone a PS3/XBOX 360, TV/monitor, and said portable power supply. This is why handheld consoles are a good choice. They usually don't take up much real estate.

This is like telling someone who wants to use a cell-phone, something that they can take with them wherever they go, to go use a corded house phone hooked up to a land-line instead, something that obviously needs to stay at home because it's not portable.

I don't know of anyone who has actually ever put a portable gaming system in their pocket. They're way too large and bulky, and if they did do it, I can't imagine in what condition it would be.

If you're talking about skinny jeans, then I can see how that can be a huge problem. I guess it depends on the clothing, too, because it's not just pants pocket, but other clothes that could fit a game system. Other than that, the DS Lite, and 3DS are small enough to fit in a pocket, usually, with no problem. Other systems I can think of, are the Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Pocket(and Light), and the super-small Game Boy Micro. I'm obviously not bringing SEGA's game systems into this.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#22airfoemoePosted 4/20/2013 6:19:45 PM
Vita nor 3DS have it. Some people want a dpad and buttons.

Unless you have a Sony Xperia play, you can't get that experience.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#23n00bsaib0tPosted 4/21/2013 12:29:48 AM
Furikuri_flcl posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
There are plenty of outlets for you to get Sonic CD on already.

If you can post on gamefaqs, you can run the Steam version.

Let me know when I can play the steam version with ease anywhere I go, or forever admit your brain isn't big enough to understand the point.

Even a laptop and controller don't count as a portable gaming experience. Can't exactly break that out at the doctors office. Android tablets with the six axis app don't count either.

Yes you can and yes it does. Why the hell would you need a controller to play a 2D Sonic game on a PC?

You viewing something as not counting does not make it so. And why the hell would it be necessary to have the game on a portable system? How many times do you intend on playing the same hour length game?

Geez, Gamefaqs users are getting dumber by the minute.

If you want to carry a backpack everywhere, then sure you could break that out on a bus, in a car, or at the doctors office. I don't wear Tripp Pants any more because I'm not an angsty 13 year old though, so I can't fit my laptop and dualshock 3 in my pocket.

And your argument that you don't need a controller is personal preference. I despise keyboard gaming. I seriously prefer touch controls to keyboards.

As for how many times I play on playing the same hour length game, at least 10,000 more times. Just like MM3, MM6, MMX, SMB1, 2, SMB3, SMW, Sonic 1, and tons of other hour long games.

But have fun keeping a laptop in your freaking pocket so you can bust that badboy out any time you want. Ha, and youcall me dumb.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile