Does anyone here have the Oracle games (JP eShop obviously)

#1IcewitchPosted 4/20/2013 5:34:58 PM
How do the games link up to transfer saves? Is there some kind of functionality that lets you simulate a Game Link Cable through the 3DS, or do you have to write down the passwords?
---
Current GOTY: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Currently hyping: Dark Souls II
#2LooksLikeRainPosted 4/20/2013 5:36:53 PM
Passwords
---
Is that a W shirt?
#3GhetsisPosted 4/20/2013 5:39:06 PM
I haven't played the JP eShop version, but I'm positive that there's no link cable simulation, so you'll have to resort to passwords.

Maybe Game Notes can prove its worth.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#4GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/20/2013 5:54:13 PM
Ghetsis posted...
I haven't played the JP eShop version, but I'm positive that there's no link cable simulation, so you'll have to resort to passwords.

The problem is that Game Notes can't be used while the game is still running. You'll have to memorize a line, go back to game and enter it, memorize a line, go back to the game and enter it, memorize a line, etc, etc
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#5TcidenebTPosted 4/20/2013 6:12:27 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Ghetsis posted...

The problem is that Game Notes can't be used while the game is still running. You'll have to memorize a line, go back to game and enter it, memorize a line, go back to the game and enter it, memorize a line, etc, etc

why memorize a line when you can easily use a pen/pencil to write it down
#6NekoakumaPosted 4/20/2013 6:50:40 PM
Passwords.

and what #5 said, use pen/paper/laptop/phone/any number of passwords on the internet
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#7promo123Posted 4/20/2013 6:52:54 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Ghetsis posted...

why memorize a line when you can easily use a pen/pencil to write it down

---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#8strongo9Posted 4/20/2013 7:41:03 PM
Game notes can be used while a game is running. The friends list and browser can be too. WTF are some of you talking about?
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#9GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/20/2013 7:44:08 PM
strongo9 posted...
Game notes can be used while a game is SUSPENDED.

Fix'd. You can't have your game notes displayed while you enter in the password.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#10Banjo2553Posted 4/20/2013 7:55:35 PM(edited)
GoldenSun3DS posted...
strongo9 posted...
Game notes can be used while a game is SUSPENDED.

Fix'd. You can't have your game notes displayed while you enter in the password.

There's a feature in the Game Notes that shows the game in its suspended form as a screenshot...why would the Game Notes exist if it didn't let you view the game while you're writing whatever you need?

Edit: Oh. I noticed what you're saying now. Still, it does let you view the game while in Game Notes, so at least you can see where you are in your password (so you don't have to memorize a whole line). Maybe they should include a feature in the Game Notes that lets you get straight back to the game without going to HOME menu first.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz