What should be my 1st 3DS games ????

#1whatnow12012Posted 4/20/2013 6:41:04 PM
Got my Nintendo 3DS finally, but I went with the smaller version of the console.

You ask me why did I do that, easy I have way, way to many console games coming alone this year, I didnt have the money to get 3DS games or console games.

So I chose to go cheaper & went with the smaller 3DS Console to save money. Also I can always go next year sometime & trade in my current 3DS & trade it in for the XL one, but for now the 3DS Normal Small one works like a Charm & does what I need.

Mine is Aqua-Blue & I got it for a good bargain which was 139.95 with No Shipping & Handling or State Taxes now if I would have went to Gamestop it would have been 175.58 cause of Taxes & the Console there being 159.99

Thanks to the super cheap deal I found on this console I was able to get Fire Emblem Awakening with it. Had I got it at Gamestop I wouldnt have got squat except the console itself.

I am curious as to what my 1st games should be on the console besides the Fire Emblem I have currently.

I have some lined up which my next 2 are going to be Shin Megami - Soul Hackers followed with Super Mario 3D Land.

Me being a Hardcore Shin guy I have already pre-ordered & paid off the Limited Edition Shin IV so I can get the Soundtrack.

I have the super Rare Limited PS2 games of that such as FES, Devil Summoner and others from the PS2 Days with the original BOXES !!! I wonder if those are worth anything now.

Heck I even have my Atari 2600 still but it is in the closet.

I wanna play other games such as Kid Icarus, Zelda, download some from the Eshop such as Mario & the 6 Golden Coins be cool to replay those games from my Youth.

Did they ever add in for downloading the awesome Mario RPG from the SNES days I forgot the name to it but I did use to own it Physically.

I have got a lot of catching up to do cant wait for Link to the Past 2 I dont see what the promblem is whith the game to me it looks awesome & fun.

Yoshi's Island all I know it is coming but I didnt see it in Gameplay I missed that one.
also I dont know if it is a new deal or a sequel to the past one.

What other games would you recommend for my Collection to get me started.

Both Store Copy Games and also EShop Digital Ones
#2superpikminbro7Posted 4/20/2013 6:47:25 PM
both of the resident evil's
luigi's mansion dark moon
cave story 3D
zelda oot 3D
mario kart 7
all are grate game's
---
3DS FRIEND CODE 0361-6033-8946 pm me if you added me
pikmin is awesome :D
#3Vs1991Posted 4/20/2013 6:48:46 PM
Devil Survivor Overclocked
#4davidvincPosted 4/20/2013 6:57:49 PM
tales of the abyss
---
Check out my collection and leave a comment!
http://backloggery.com/davidvinc
#5gilv3rPosted 4/20/2013 7:00:20 PM
Vs1991 posted...
Devil Survivor Overclocked

---
PC PS3 3DS
#6Number_0nePosted 4/20/2013 7:02:00 PM
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

inb4endgame

(seriously, most people agree that these are great games, despite what some others may say)
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#7whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 7:06:31 PM
I have Tales of the Aybss on my Playstation 2 is it the same as mine or did they add in new stuff like with Overclocked.

With Overclocked they add in a new Epilogue Chapter and also VA.

Anything diffrent with TOTA 3ds to TOA on the PS2
#8Number_0nePosted 4/20/2013 7:09:31 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
I have Tales of the Aybss on my Playstation 2 is it the same as mine or did they add in new stuff like with Overclocked.

With Overclocked they add in a new Epilogue Chapter and also VA.

Anything diffrent with TOTA 3ds to TOA on the PS2

I don't think there's any new content. The only thing I can think of is shorter loading times.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#9TehTrumpCardPosted 4/20/2013 7:58:55 PM
Number_0ne posted...
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

The only time buying 3DS games is a win-win.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#10whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:25:07 PM
Dude didnt you read Topic 1, I said I already Own FIRE EMBLEM - AWAKENING.

I got a Small 3DS for 139.95 with Fire Emblem Awakening. If I would have went XL I wouldnt have been able to get any games with the console.

To me I dont see the big diffrence between small and XL other than the Screen.

This is the same like with PSP and the Slim they are no noticeable diffrences.

I have already chosen my next few games.

Super Mario 3D Land - PICK IT UP IN MAY
Mario Kart
Kid Icarus
Transformers - Prime
Zelda - Link to the Past 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Sicker Mario
Samurai Warriors Chronicles
DOA Dimensions
Resident Evil - Revelations
Tales of the Aybss - even though I own the PS2 copy
Dragon Quest 7 - TBD ????
Etrain Odyssey IV
Castlevania Mirrors of Fate
Luigi's Mansion
Soul Hackers - Pick it up in MAY
Shin Megami IV - PREORDERED & PAID OFF ALREADY

Downloading some also -
Super Mario 6 Golden Coins
GBA Marios
Sonic Games like Sonic Triple Trouble

Doing my Fire Emblem DLC Episodes also.

I been doing research.

Also I am getting accessories like a new SD Card, Hard Case, Grip Gear, Shell Cases for the Games, or a Case that holds the games & the Console. Protective Screen.

Going to be hard to do with so many console games like my Tales of Xilla and Saints Row IV both of which come on the Same Month.

Then Batman Arkham Origins thereafter followed by WWE 2K14 in OCTOBER.