Do you guys think there will be another redesign in the next year that adds 2nd

#1gbaSPmasterPosted 4/20/2013 9:15:42 PM
analog stick/circle pad? Im thinking about buying a 3ds xl but if they are going to come out with a new one soon I will just wait
---
PSN: Lifetimechaldo . THE master
6/2/10 - Armando Galarraga pitched the 21st perfect game in MLB history
#2PokeMasterPosted 4/20/2013 9:17:20 PM
no
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#3_OdarpPosted 4/20/2013 9:17:39 PM
I don't think they will, it would be the second year in a row we get a revising which seems silly to me, and if Nintendo wanted the system to have dual analogs it would, so I just buy one now, dual analogs are not even needed for most games.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
#4coldwinePosted 4/20/2013 9:31:34 PM
They will do a redesign (they always do) but if they added a 2nd circle pad now there would be a riot.
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
#5_Candice_Posted 4/20/2013 9:38:24 PM
coldwine posted...
They will do a redesign (they always do) but if they added a 2nd circle pad now there would be a riot.

No there would not.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#6FinalFantasyForeverPosted 4/20/2013 9:41:08 PM
I don't think they would add a second analog after having a revision that didn't include it, and then had the Circle Pad Pro for XL models as well. Doesn't make sense. I think they (Nintendo) made the CPP to cater toward those who wanted it for a different control scheme in games that had it as an option. It's not required in those games anyway, and you can get by perfectly fine without buying the attachment.
---
Game Grabs, Trailers, and Pickups!
http://www.youtube.com/storino03
#7Darklit_RequiemPosted 4/20/2013 9:45:32 PM
coldwine posted...

No there would not.

I'd post hateful comments on here every single day
---
~When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind~
#8DarthFloatyPosted 4/20/2013 11:11:18 PM
No way. I would believe another redesign in a year or two, but not with a 2nd circle pad.
#9aak57Posted 4/20/2013 11:55:13 PM
It would be pointless. Devs wouldn't use the second stick any more than they do now because they wouldn't want to alienate the hordes of people with current models and no CPP.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#10pbayne22Posted 4/21/2013 12:27:42 AM
how could they redesign it?

any bigger and it will be cumbersome and uncomfortable

any smaller than an xl and it will seem pointless