Theoretical Zelda remake poll time!

#11TheWhoFanPosted 4/21/2013 5:06:26 AM
Both Oracles on the same cart. You start with the one you choose and the seamlessly continue into the other one after you're done with the first one. Add in some extras and, boom, GOTY.

No, wait. You know what? Have your Majora's Mask remake. I don't care. Now that the Oracles are coming to the eShop, it's far more than enough for me.
---
"On a technical level, PC obviously. But because PC and Xbox have no games, PS3 wins." - ScreamingMidget
They don't even try anymore.
#12trenton97Posted 4/21/2013 5:07:00 AM
Why you gotta ruin an otherwise good poll with a joke option?
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#13mjc0961Posted 4/21/2013 6:12:57 AM(edited)
Every other possibility sucks compared to The Legend of Waluigi.

trenton97 posted...

You mean an otherwise useless poll? How many times has this discussion been had? Yes, everyone wants every Zelda game remade, we get it. We f***ing get it. No need for more goddamn polls on the subject.

Alternate response: Too bad. Waluigi time.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#14DeathSoul2000Posted 4/21/2013 6:14:38 AM
OOX. maybe then we can get oracle of secrets to go with them.
#15DeathSnipe777Posted 4/21/2013 6:18:58 AM
Zelda 1 + 2 are the only ones that need to be remade. Majora's Mask is one of my favorite Zelda games, but people need to stop acting like a remake would really do anything for it aside from making it more aesthetically pleasing. Zelda 1 + 2 could benefit from a graphics update, revamped gameplay mechanics, and so on.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#16SlimeStackPosted 4/21/2013 6:53:47 AM
Majora's Mask doesn't need to be remade. A port in the style of OoT is more than adequate.

The GameBoy titles would benefit from better graphics and smoother gameplay but I guess nothing too special would happen. A Link To The Past would be the same but to a lesser degree since it's already better looking. Pretty sure ALTTP2 will satisfy our desires for a remake anyway. Remaking the Oracles into one super game with the canned third game integrated in would be awesome though.

Zelda 1 and 2 would benefit a **** ton though. Graphics aside, they both suffer from clunky NES-ness. Combat in Zelda 1 is awkward with 4 directional movement and a sword with no slash arc. Zelda 2 is in dire need of rebalancing and smoother platforming. A dungeon map would help too since every room looks the same in that game.
---
Moo
#17UFOLoche(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:59:18 AM
trenton97 posted...

Hey, if people want it, it's not that much of a joke, now is it?

That being said, yea, I'll agree the whole "Remake _____" topics are a little old, but I hadn't seen one like this(And I'll be fair, I was tired last night so I might've missed it), so I just decided to make it. That and I was bored.
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#18BluesMX90Posted 4/21/2013 9:17:28 AM
Majora's Mask definitely. I'd be okay with a Link's Awakening remake though.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall