Question to anyone who bought Sonic & All-Stars racing transformed brand new

#11LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/21/2013 10:45:51 AM
While this topic is still up, is the framerate better than in the demo?
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#12RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 10:46:49 AM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
While this topic is still up, is the framerate better than in the demo?

There was a recent firmware update that fixed the frame rate issues in a majority if 3DS games. I believe this is one if them too.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#13LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/21/2013 10:49:03 AM
OK, thanks. I really enjoyed the demo (besides the awful framerate ) and was thinking of picking this up.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#14pokemega32Posted 4/21/2013 10:51:14 AM
Remixdeluxe posted...
I was told it came with an artbook of some sort packed in. That's all I wanted to find out. So I guess its just a code then.

There was a Europe-only Limited Edition release that contained other bonus materials, but that's different from the Bonus Edition.

I can't seem to find any details on what those bonus materials are though.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#15JKSonicPosted 4/21/2013 10:54:49 AM
I was told it came with an artbook of some sort packed in. That's all I wanted to find out. So I guess its just a code then.

And why you didn't just say that to start nobody will ever know, lol. You got on other people's cases for being vague yet your op was vague as well.

I loved the demo but the graphics seemed pretty bad, gameplay was fun though...may pick it up down the line on the cheap. Just got my ambassador games though so I'll be plenty busy for a while.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#16RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 10:57:28 AM
JKSonic posted...

And why you didn't just say that to start nobody will ever know, lol. You got on other people's cases for being vague yet your op was vague as well.

I loved the demo but the graphics seemed pretty bad, gameplay was fun though...may pick it up down the line on the cheap. Just got my ambassador games though so I'll be plenty busy for a while.

If someone truly bought the game new then they wouldn't have trouble answering.

If I said what I think was included it would seem like I'm leading the question which I did not want to do.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#17RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:03:08 PM
I just don't understand why there would be a code packed in when the Wii U version had it already on the disk.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog