Is Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon worth it if...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon worth it if...
3 years ago#1
I only sort of enjoyed the first game. I have seen people say its a really fun and good game but the first one was only somewhat enjoyable for me back in the day. It was a good game but just not my cup of tea. I really enjoyed watching people play the game more than playing it myself, not sure why.

Just trying to figure out a good game to get before the first week of June to take on Vacation with me. Gonna get a good 3DS or Vita game and take whatever system that has the game i get.
3 years ago#2
What games do you already have for the 3DS?

Luigi's Mansion is a very good game and I've already put 45ish hours into it. I know people that are well into the 100+ hour mark, due to the addicting nature of multiplayer.
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
3 years ago#3
Oh yeah my games are
Lego Star Wars III
Samurai Warriors Chronicles
Ocarina of Time 3D
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Naruto Shippuden Powerful
3 years ago#4
It's one of the very few actual good games on the system. The single player and multiplayer are both solid.

tldr: Yes.
3 years ago#5
I may keep an eye on it then. Was also looking into checking out Donkey Kong Country Returns since it releases right before i go on vacation and i never played the Wii version.
3 years ago#6
I got bored of it quickly, but it's not a bad game.

Right now Amazon is offering an extra $20 trade-in credit on any trade-in over $20. They're offering $27.50 for a copy of LM:DM, so if you want to take advantage you can go buy a retail copy, play through it, and trade it in before the 28th for over $47.
spread the word to end the word
3 years ago#7
I think you'd like it. And DKCR3D looks awesome too, I've never played the Wii version either. That's likely my next buy, followed very closely by Animal Crossing: New Leaf that next week.
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
3 years ago#8
I would call it the most improved sequel ever, it is really good
3 years ago#9
I personally believe Luigi's Mansion 2 is overrated. The multiplayer gets old real quick and the lack of check points in thr main story bothers me.
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9374-6768
3 years ago#10
melbye80 posted...
I would call it the most improved sequel ever, it is really good

I couldn't have said it any better been enjoying this along with Fire Emblem: Awakening. I liked the one on GC but this one is improved.
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon worth it if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived