I know why Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon copies are hard to find.

#31airfoemoePosted 4/23/2013 9:04:51 AM
Anclation posted...
airfoemoe posted...
Good, hopefully people will get over their phobia of digital distribution.

If Nintendo would just implement a damn account system I probably would, but until then, I'll stick with physical copies, especially since physical 3DS games save to the cartridge.

If you register your system to your Nintendo club account, all you have to do is call Nintendo support and they will transfer your download history to your new 3DS. In the event your 3DS gets stolen.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#32iMURDAuPosted 4/23/2013 9:09:07 AM
Amazon is not the only place to buy 3DS games online. You can get LM:DM or FE:A from gamestop.com and they'll ship in 24 hours. Walmart.com will have it to you within a week.
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#33pbandjamesPosted 4/23/2013 9:20:09 AM
ITT: **** jokes, I'm an ass-hat user who must annihilate all comedy to support my crusade against Nintendo. Now argue about digital sales.
---
Game news is the best news.
#34BruceLee007Posted 4/23/2013 9:27:58 AM(edited)
Looks like I will need to be preordering ALttP2 then.

I hate digital distribution for full priced games, I will not pay 40 bucks for a game, unless I have the ability to sell it so I can afford more games. Some games I will keep forever. but I sell a lot of them as well.
---
PSN-BruceLee007
#35DarkAdonis123Posted 4/23/2013 9:35:55 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
iGenesis posted...
Better reason: Nintendo being greedy

If they were being greedy, they'd flood the market with copies of Luigi mansion. They make no money with it being hard to find.

Not sure if serious...
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#36Sir_HaxorPosted 4/23/2013 10:46:36 PM
iMURDAu posted...
Amazon is not the only place to buy 3DS games online. You can get LM:DM or FE:A from gamestop.com and they'll ship in 24 hours. Walmart.com will have it to you within a week.

I live in Buffalo and picked up my Soul Hackers pre order last Tuesday at Gamestop. I wanted to buy LM and FE:A as well but both weren't available in store for some reason. The clerk ordered them for me at the same time assured me they would be at my doorstep soon.

FE:A arrived on Friday. LM hasn't even been shipped. Did I mention that was a week ago?
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#37GambitAcePosted 4/23/2013 10:55:55 PM
buying digital --> confined to one device, no physical boxart, more expensive, no residual value

The only legitimate advantage is convenience from not carrying and swapping carts, and that's not even that big of a deal. The ability to purchase remotely is barely an advantage.
---
how do you turn this on?