Now that Pokemon is in 3D...

#11ShadowMario3Posted 4/22/2013 11:46:01 AM
Kinneth123 posted...
ShadowMario3 posted...
SlimeStack posted...
^Pokémon X and Y are definitely full 3D...

What I meant is they still used 2D sprites, not 3D forms like the console Pokémon games.

Have you seen the footage?

They're definitely in 3D.

Ah, right, my bad. Thought they were still 2D for some reason. Still, would be nice to see Pokémon in HD.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowMario3
#12ItaSouljahPosted 4/23/2013 9:16:45 AM
If Nintendo were serious about selling the Wii U. They would do 1 of these options

1. Make a Pokemon MMO for the Wii U.

2. Make a new Pokemon game which follows Ash from the anime series throughout his adventures in all the different gens.
With full 3D environments, 3D battles etc. Similar to how the Pokemon games work on handhelds but done right on a console.

Watch the Wii U sell like hotcakes when it gets released.

GG Nintendo.
---
Currently Playing: Uncharted Golden Abyss, Persona 4 Golden
PSN: ItaStallion
#13mahgah91Posted 4/23/2013 9:20:15 AM
Gamefreak has said they're keeping the original Pokemon experience on handhelds because they think the spirit of Pokemon works best there
#14Kinneth123Posted 4/23/2013 9:53:53 AM
mahgah91 posted...
Gamefreak has said they're keeping the original Pokemon experience on handhelds because they think the spirit of Pokemon works best there

And I agree with them.

The heart of the series has always been on handhelds.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#15SovietSpy44Posted 4/23/2013 10:07:06 AM
I would love to see a Pokemon Stadium 3

-Bring back Ted Lewis as the announcer

-Have all Pokemon available as rentals (If that's too over whelming have a contest where players can submit their own Pokemon from their cartridge)

-Have the gym leader castle of what ever region the game takes place in

-At least have Prime Cup and Poke Cup back. I would also like to see the Challenge Cup come back but I doubt people would want to see that >_>

-Same difficulty as the past 2 games

-Secret final Boss (like Mewtwo in Stadium 1 and Silver in 2)

-Mini games

-Online free battles. Have the option of no restrictions if you're going to play with friends.

-I would also like to see something TDM-ish. You get paired up with a random player in a 2v2 match.
---
Black FC: 0304-6055-2712
Black 2 FC: 3526-2381-9019