3DS game library finally looking good

#1ArkardPosted 4/22/2013 8:40:00 AM
Big fan of the original, but 3ds hasn't looked too good. But now I've noticed the new Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey 4 and new SMT coming and out this looks VERY good. Too bad I'm in Europe lol :( Is square putting out anything? I think I'll have to go purchase one now.
---
I hope this signature doesn't offend anyone
#2SlimeStackPosted 4/22/2013 8:41:42 AM
Europe has or will have all the same games this year apart from the usual awkward stuff like Soul Hackers.

Square Enix has Bravely Default, which Nintendo is publishing in Europe this year and next year for US.
---
Moo
#3PhaseSlaethePosted 4/22/2013 8:44:15 AM
What?

So far the library has been great since day 1.
#4Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:46:29 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Europe has or will have all the same games this year apart from the usual awkward stuff like Soul Hackers.

Square Enix has Bravely Default, which Nintendo is publishing in Europe this year and next year for US.

Yah, but we didn't get any Atlus games last time around and now this thing's region locked. (and soul hackers looks to be right up my alley :))

As for day 1 game library being great: I don't agree. Maybe it's that I prefer the rpg etc stuff and not the more casual gaming releases.
---
#5SlimeStackPosted 4/22/2013 8:48:46 AM
2013 is definitely the best year of the 3DS by far, regardless of whether or not you liked the original lineup. OoT3D and SM3DL are the only games I bought in 2011 and 2012, this year I'm buying like 8 games...?

No word on Soul Hackers but SMTIV got confirmed for EU recently.
---
Moo
#6Binba442Posted 4/22/2013 8:49:46 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
What?

So far the library has been great since day 1.

Really? Day 1 wasn't that great, but it got better quite quickly.
#7Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:53:33 AM
Hey stupid eshop question: what games are available there? Most of the retail ones? Some? Only a few? I heard Fire Emblem is and that is otherwise sold out everywhere (where I live)
---
#8SlimeStackPosted 4/22/2013 8:57:27 AM
Most of the big games are on eShop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games

The column on the right tells you if it's on the eShop.
---
Moo
#9Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:12:46 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Most of the big games are on eShop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games

The column on the right tells you if it's on the eShop.

cool, cool, cool. How big are the games? I see XL has an inbuilt 4 gig sd.

I made this into a noob topic :(
---
#10SlimeStackPosted 4/22/2013 9:15:48 AM
I have no idea how big games are. I don't buy digital games because there's no account system.
---
Moo