YuGiOh 2013 and Puzzle Quest 3 where are they?

#21AtcatPosted 4/22/2013 6:33:58 PM
If you want to play Yugioh, get YGOpro. It has ranking and matchmaking now.. it's still rough (the matchmaking and ranking system) but it's way better than Dueling Network where people don't know how to play and cheat.

In DN you literally have to wait 30 minutes for an admin to show up and boot/ban a cheater.
#22UFOLochePosted 4/22/2013 6:49:29 PM
Atcat posted...
If you want to play Yugioh, get YGOpro. It has ranking and matchmaking now.. it's still rough (the matchmaking and ranking system) but it's way better than Dueling Network where people don't know how to play and cheat.

In DN you literally have to wait 30 minutes for an admin to show up and boot/ban a cheater.

Haven't tried YGOPro myself, and I haven't seen the problem you're saying with admins unless it was really late at night, still though, it's a fair problem. Does YGOpro make you do matchmaking for ranked duels like what DN uses? Cause that crap was pretty lame.

I kinda miss YVD myself, totally crap by today's standards but it was pretty cool back when I was younger.

Also, how am I "going crazy"? The guy made a false claim and tried to argue against a guy's point about how DN is better, and I merely proved him wrong. I have a love for debates and arguments, which I admit is pretty weird, but I wouldn't say I was "going crazy".

And no, I'm not a admin of DN, I considered applying but I don't really play the game much anymore(Tried to go pro, got sick of the people who play it along with money troubles.), so my knowledge on rulings is kinda old(As in back when Leviathan or whatever that XYZ monster is was a new thing in the TCG).

I never attempted to come off as an ass, it's actually a problem these days when people try to infer all kinds of different things from what you say in text format. Most of the time I'm just like "Oh hey, he replied. *read, think, reply* Ok, back to what I was doing."
---
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#23ecco6t9Posted 4/22/2013 10:42:58 PM
The developers were gauging interest in Puzzle Quest 3, it seem people are more in favor of a Puzzle Quest 1 design.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#24Stefan1277Posted 4/23/2013 11:27:11 AM(edited)
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
Problem with Yu Gi Oh games is that nobody needs one anymore. They get outdated pretty fast, and now you can play in your browser completely up to date and against anyone in the world. They also have a software that plays exactly like the games, and again, it's free and up to date and has online multiplayer, so really, what exactly can they do to sell new games when anyone can play them for free now and online?

except the people you play with can cheat, lie, etc. against you.
it's not fun to play a cheater or someone who doesn't know the rules

DN is full of crap people and good people too just like every game online. YGOPro is a lot cooler. Less people, but no whining on rules or anything cause it's all automatic. Really like it a lot more. Also maybe out for Android one of these days, so there you have it... free and portable.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#25lambchipsPosted 4/23/2013 11:35:23 AM
Akira1256 posted...
If the 'legal issues' are the problems with 4Kids going under, and the rights of the TV series reverting to Saban, that should have little bearing on the games. (Konami is the primary license-holder, anyway.)

still doesnt explain why there are no japanese yugioh games...
its probably because there are far too many cards and the programmers dont want to spend the time implementing everything in it
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#26Akira1256Posted 4/23/2013 11:43:50 AM
lambchips posted...
its probably because there are far too many cards and the programmers dont want to spend the time implementing everything in it

I did say I thought it was most likely a technical issue, and too many cards for the current engines to handle would qualify as a technical issue. (Though, Konami has removed cards from the DS roster before, so I'd imagine they'd do that if the sheer number of cards was a problem.)

The 'legal issues' comment was because we don't know what Darkstorm16 meant by the term in post #2 ("I pretty much think Yu-Gi-Oh! games are now officially dead on systems due to legal issues, now it's some game on the PC...")
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#27GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/23/2013 1:40:04 PM
Idc about the main Yu-Gi-Oh games, I just want them to make another Dungeon Dice Monsters game.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#28AtcatPosted 4/23/2013 1:43:59 PM
lambchips posted...
Akira1256 posted...
If the 'legal issues' are the problems with 4Kids going under, and the rights of the TV series reverting to Saban, that should have little bearing on the games. (Konami is the primary license-holder, anyway.)

Literally about 80% of Yugioh cards are worthless and unplayable. It's probably because Yugioh isn't selling very well in Japan anymore.
#29AceMosPosted 4/23/2013 1:47:19 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Idc about the main Yu-Gi-Oh games, I just want them to make another Dungeon Dice Monsters game.

dungeon dice monsters crashed and burned konamis wept it under the rug and likes to pretend it enver happened
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#30AceMosPosted 4/23/2013 1:47:43 PM
Atcat posted...
lambchips posted...
Akira1256 posted...

Literally about 80% of Yugioh cards are worthless and unplayable. It's probably because Yugioh isn't selling very well in Japan anymore.

source for yugiohn ot selling well in japan?
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*