I hate waiting when buying games through an online retailer.

#1nayr626Posted 4/22/2013 3:45:31 PM
Not much to say...I hate waiting.

What's the rarest Nintendo product you own? The only rare game I really have is Okamiden, but even then it goes for about $30 used.
---
Tedious weeds that the media breeds, but the animal gets what the animal needs
PSN: Arnnaria
#2IAznDragonI YanPosted 4/22/2013 3:49:11 PM
shipping times kill me. the only rare game i own is Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure. the european version made in limited quantities since it didn't do so well in europe
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#3GhetsisPosted 4/22/2013 3:54:23 PM
Rune Factory 3 is probably my rarest, I guess. It seems to fluctuate in price, though.

Anyway, it would be either that or my mint-condition complete copy of the original Japanese Pokemon Stadium, the version with the huge box and the 64GB Pakku included.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#4rupok93Posted 4/22/2013 3:56:11 PM
Well maybe if nintendo didn't start limiting stock then I could not worry about it since amazon sends stuff 2 days later with prime for free.
#5nayr626(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:03:56 PM
rupok93 posted...
Well maybe if nintendo didn't start limiting stock then I could not worry about it since amazon sends stuff 2 days later with prime for free.

I have some credit on amazon.com, so I feel your pain.

I ended picking it up on GameStop.com. Now I just need to play the waiting game.

Ghetsis posted...
Rune Factory 3 is probably my rarest, I guess. It seems to fluctuate in price, though.

Anyway, it would be either that or my mint-condition complete copy of the original Japanese Pokemon Stadium, the version with the huge box and the 64GB Pakku included.

Sounds cool.

I always wanted to try the Rune Factory games. Do you know if the PS3 version is any good?
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
shipping times kill me. the only rare game i own is Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure. the european version made in limited quantities since it didn't do so well in europe

I didn't know such a game existed lol.

The only typing game besides the jumpstart ones I remember is Typing of The Dead.
---
Tedious weeds that the media breeds, but the animal gets what the animal needs
PSN: Arnnaria
#6IAznDragonI YanPosted 4/22/2013 4:07:06 PM
I didn't know such a game existed lol.

The only typing game besides the jumpstart ones I remember is Typing of The Dead.

yeah. game came out last year. i got it for $60 shipped. pretty reasonable right? 29.99 for game and 29.99 for that wireless bluetooth keyboard + shipping was how i saw it.

the game is meh. it doesn't teach you how to type but teaches you some pokemon names. 403 to be exact.
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#7PsychoWolfXPosted 4/22/2013 4:07:51 PM
Waiting used to really bug me too when I was younger, but I have calmed down quite a bit in my old age. As long as I know it's coming, I can wait.

Is a gold cart version of Majora's Mask rare?
#8thenavysfinest7Posted 4/22/2013 4:12:01 PM
nayr626 posted...
What's the rarest Nintendo product you own?

That Legend of Zelda promo disc that has Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, the original LoZ, and Zelda 2. It's apparently a pretty rare find now.
---
Nintendo Network: KidKreole7 PSN:RoflJosh 3DS FC 5000-2284-0288
If you believe in a "Console War", YOU are whats wrong with America.
#9Last VampirePosted 4/22/2013 4:12:42 PM
I have an Earthbound cart, Xenoblade with art book, Last Story, and Metroid Prime trilogy.

Although my favorite rare video game item is my black label copy of Xenogears that I bought for $12 at a used game store years ago.
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
#10SamA7XPosted 4/22/2013 4:18:00 PM(edited)
I have a sealed PAL copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day, Resident Evil 2 and Pokemon Stadium 2, Those are my 3 most valuable games, I have a few other sealed N64 games but nothing that great. I started collecting N64 games a few years ago, its quite a good hobby ^^