I hate waiting when buying games through an online retailer.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hate waiting when buying games through an online retailer.
3 years ago#1
Not much to say...I hate waiting.

What's the rarest Nintendo product you own? The only rare game I really have is Okamiden, but even then it goes for about $30 used.
Tedious weeds that the media breeds, but the animal gets what the animal needs
PSN: Arnnaria
3 years ago#2
shipping times kill me. the only rare game i own is Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure. the european version made in limited quantities since it didn't do so well in europe
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
3 years ago#3
Rune Factory 3 is probably my rarest, I guess. It seems to fluctuate in price, though.

Anyway, it would be either that or my mint-condition complete copy of the original Japanese Pokemon Stadium, the version with the huge box and the 64GB Pakku included.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
3 years ago#4
Well maybe if nintendo didn't start limiting stock then I could not worry about it since amazon sends stuff 2 days later with prime for free.
3 years ago#5
rupok93 posted...
Well maybe if nintendo didn't start limiting stock then I could not worry about it since amazon sends stuff 2 days later with prime for free.

I have some credit on amazon.com, so I feel your pain.

I ended picking it up on GameStop.com. Now I just need to play the waiting game.

Ghetsis posted...
Rune Factory 3 is probably my rarest, I guess. It seems to fluctuate in price, though.

Anyway, it would be either that or my mint-condition complete copy of the original Japanese Pokemon Stadium, the version with the huge box and the 64GB Pakku included.

Sounds cool.

I always wanted to try the Rune Factory games. Do you know if the PS3 version is any good?
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
shipping times kill me. the only rare game i own is Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure. the european version made in limited quantities since it didn't do so well in europe

I didn't know such a game existed lol.

The only typing game besides the jumpstart ones I remember is Typing of The Dead.
Tedious weeds that the media breeds, but the animal gets what the animal needs
PSN: Arnnaria
3 years ago#6
I didn't know such a game existed lol.

The only typing game besides the jumpstart ones I remember is Typing of The Dead.

yeah. game came out last year. i got it for $60 shipped. pretty reasonable right? 29.99 for game and 29.99 for that wireless bluetooth keyboard + shipping was how i saw it.

the game is meh. it doesn't teach you how to type but teaches you some pokemon names. 403 to be exact.
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
3 years ago#7
Waiting used to really bug me too when I was younger, but I have calmed down quite a bit in my old age. As long as I know it's coming, I can wait.

Is a gold cart version of Majora's Mask rare?
3 years ago#8
nayr626 posted...
What's the rarest Nintendo product you own?

That Legend of Zelda promo disc that has Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, the original LoZ, and Zelda 2. It's apparently a pretty rare find now.
Nintendo Network: KidKreole7 PSN:RoflJosh 3DS FC 5000-2284-0288
If you believe in a "Console War", YOU are whats wrong with America.
3 years ago#9
I have an Earthbound cart, Xenoblade with art book, Last Story, and Metroid Prime trilogy.

Although my favorite rare video game item is my black label copy of Xenogears that I bought for $12 at a used game store years ago.
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
3 years ago#10
I have a sealed PAL copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day, Resident Evil 2 and Pokemon Stadium 2, Those are my 3 most valuable games, I have a few other sealed N64 games but nothing that great. I started collecting N64 games a few years ago, its quite a good hobby ^^
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hate waiting when buying games through an online retailer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived