Who would want: 3D Classics: Karnov?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who would want: 3D Classics: Karnov?

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#1
Does anyone here remember this parachute pants wearing genie game? Loved it as a kid and I still drag it out about once a year to play it for a while. I don't know who owns rights to the game but man I wish there was a 3D Classics version of it. Anyone else?
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
3 years ago#2
If it was an arcade port? sure. The NES controls were wack.
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
3 years ago#3
Maybe, only thing I liked about that game was its catchy tunes
PSN: RobbieDaCool
XBL: RobDaCool

User Info: Saintpara

Saintpara
3 years ago#4
That game was mad hard... but I guess that was the Nintendo-hard era of games. Arcade titles had to be hard to eat your quarters.
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#5
Saintpara posted...
That game was mad hard... but I guess that was the Nintendo-hard era of games. Arcade titles had to be hard to eat your quarters.

Yeah it was rough. I've actually only beat it once despite owning it since I was like...2 year old or something haha. I've came close several other times but I always fail :(
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
3 years ago#6
lol me and my buddy were just talking about Karnov last week.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#7
DarkIVloon posted...
lol me and my buddy were just talking about Karnov last week.

It's a great game! I always hated that darn seahorse looking enemy. I have no idea what they were supposed to be though lol.

Edit: Just watched a video: It is the green fish thing at the end of level 1 I hated. No idea why I thought seahorse lol.

User Info: hyper kobun dash

hyper kobun dash
3 years ago#8
It's been a long time since I plated Karnov. I would definitely buy it.
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#9
Only if it's the arcade version and not the NES port. Better graphics, music, and it's harder since you die in one hit.

I seriously love Karnov, though. As well as most Data East games. Fighter's History Dynamite (aka Karnov's Revenge) is honestly one of my favorite fighters of all time.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: NamcoMuseum2

NamcoMuseum2
3 years ago#10
I wish Paon would actually do things.
RobJ23 (the ultimate Nintendo apologist) = defeated
Here's why: http://s16.postimg.org/szvsebqw5/Rob_J23_exposed.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who would want: 3D Classics: Karnov?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived