Who would want: 3D Classics: Karnov?

#1DinglesteedPosted 4/23/2013 6:07:05 AM
Does anyone here remember this parachute pants wearing genie game? Loved it as a kid and I still drag it out about once a year to play it for a while. I don't know who owns rights to the game but man I wish there was a 3D Classics version of it. Anyone else?
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
#2FishbulbPosted 4/23/2013 6:08:00 AM
If it was an arcade port? sure. The NES controls were wack.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#3DonomegaPosted 4/23/2013 6:14:39 AM
Maybe, only thing I liked about that game was its catchy tunes
---
PSN: RobbieDaCool
XBL: RobDaCool
#4SaintparaPosted 4/23/2013 7:06:37 AM
That game was mad hard... but I guess that was the Nintendo-hard era of games. Arcade titles had to be hard to eat your quarters.
---
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd
#5Dinglesteed(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 7:28:29 AM
Saintpara posted...
That game was mad hard... but I guess that was the Nintendo-hard era of games. Arcade titles had to be hard to eat your quarters.

Yeah it was rough. I've actually only beat it once despite owning it since I was like...2 year old or something haha. I've came close several other times but I always fail :(
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
#6DarkIVloonPosted 4/23/2013 7:31:00 AM
lol me and my buddy were just talking about Karnov last week.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#7Dinglesteed(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 7:50:55 AM(edited)
DarkIVloon posted...
lol me and my buddy were just talking about Karnov last week.

It's a great game! I always hated that darn seahorse looking enemy. I have no idea what they were supposed to be though lol.

Edit: Just watched a video: It is the green fish thing at the end of level 1 I hated. No idea why I thought seahorse lol.
---
#8hyper kobun dashPosted 4/23/2013 9:38:06 AM
It's been a long time since I plated Karnov. I would definitely buy it.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#9GhetsisPosted 4/23/2013 10:01:46 AM
Only if it's the arcade version and not the NES port. Better graphics, music, and it's harder since you die in one hit.

I seriously love Karnov, though. As well as most Data East games. Fighter's History Dynamite (aka Karnov's Revenge) is honestly one of my favorite fighters of all time.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#10NamcoMuseum2Posted 4/23/2013 12:13:46 PM
I wish Paon would actually do things.
---
RobJ23 (the ultimate Nintendo apologist) = defeated
Here's why: http://s16.postimg.org/szvsebqw5/Rob_J23_exposed.jpg