Is the Mario Kart bundle not being made anymore?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the Mario Kart bundle not being made anymore?
2 years ago#1
I was going to pick up an XL but I can't find that bundle anywhere.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
2 years ago#2
Sorta, most retailers or atleast here in California have been sold out for months, but I say most because I recently wanted to upgrade from my Zelda edition to a Mario Kart bundle aswell, well I found some at Sam's club and of course there is Ebay. Good luck in your search and happy gaming.
---
Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening & Luigi's Mansion & Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
FC 5327 - 1431 - 0630 Add me
2 years ago#3
I believe it is no longer in production. However, as with most items that are out-of-print, you might be able to find one from the if you look around on the Internet and at small local shops (as opposed to those that are part of a national chain like Best Buy or Target). In any event, you'll likely have to pay more than the MSRP (in the U.S., it was $199.99).
2 years ago#4
I always see at least one or two everywhere I go, especially Walmart. If you look online, you're bound to find one at MSRP.
---
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant
2 years ago#5
I bought the Mario Kart bundled 3DS on Amazon last month for $200. They were all going fast, but you can still get them for a good deal if you look hard enough.
---
Nintendo Network: KidKreole7 PSN:RoflJosh 3DS FC 5000-2284-0288
If you believe in a "Console War", YOU are whats wrong with America.
2 years ago#6
promo123 posted...
I was going to pick up an XL but I can't find that bundle anywhere.

My local walmart has a bunch of them still
---
3DS XL = 2423 2409 6597 VITA = Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar
2 years ago#7
My Walmart just fully stocked them....but then again they still sell some psp and ps2 titles.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the Mario Kart bundle not being made anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived