Normal or just me?

#1M3dikalPosted 4/23/2013 9:57:43 PM
Ive had my xl for a little over a month now and am loving the games. Unfortunately I cant say the same about the qaulity. Now im not sure if its just my bad luck that every console ive ever bought has had serious problems with it that now I just think every little thing is a defect, or if im actually just getting yet another faulty product.

My first issue was with how loose the hinges were, which ive come to accept for the most part although it still ruins the experience when im playing a game and I feel the top screen flop forward after moving slightly.

My newest gripe, and the one that brought me here, is this sound the right half of the system makes when i get a firm grip on it. Like me holding the console is pushing it back together or something. There is a slight creak and a feeling that the back plastic piece is being pushed back together with the console itself. Ive double checked all around the bottom and nothing is loose anymore than any other 3ds ive held and as far as I can tell none of my friends systems do this. Maybe im being oversensative about it but thats just how i am with my electronics. Does anyone else experience this with their systems?
#2elbarto1Posted 4/23/2013 10:02:30 PM
I recently got a XL and I don't have (or haven't noticed) these (or any) issues w mine.
I'm also super anal about new electronics so I think I would notice.

My top screen doesn't flop about. It firmly locks into each position and doesn't move unless I move it.

I've not noticed any creaks

I don't have a yellowed top screen.

I guess I just got a good item.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY
#3OCRAZYGunPosted 4/23/2013 10:17:50 PM
Don't worry TC my XL has the same issues. Eh it could be much worse lol. This is coming from someone who is pretty anal about his electronics!
---
Sent from my iPhone 4S via PowerGuides 1.10