Rating the Mario RPGs - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

#11Halladay32Posted 4/24/2013 7:35:31 AM
10/10, my favourite of the Mario RPGs and one of my favourite games ever. I don't know if I can think of a single complaint I have with the game, really. I absolutely love the battle system it introduced.
---
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."
#12chestershadowPosted 4/24/2013 8:39:38 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
All those 1's on Paper Mario makes me not like these polls.

Probably bitter about Sticker Star not being an rpg in the slightest, and has a totally broken/useless combat system that has no meaning outside of boss fights.

That being said, I dont know why the original n64 paper mario was getting so many 1's in that other poll. That game DIDNT have any of the problems SS does.
#13KaiRyusakiPosted 4/24/2013 8:48:51 AM
chestershadow posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...

Probably bitter about Sticker Star not being an rpg in the slightest, and has a totally broken/useless combat system that has no meaning outside of boss fights.

That being said, I dont know why the original n64 paper mario was getting so many 1's in that other poll. That game DIDNT have any of the problems SS does.

No, it just makes me think it's edgy teenagers giving games 1s

Notice how SMRPG didnt get any 1s until way later at night?

Makes me think any polls during the day will get higher ratings. and so far, it seems like that's true
#14chestershadowPosted 4/24/2013 8:53:27 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
chestershadow posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...

No, it just makes me think it's edgy teenagers giving games 1s

Notice how SMRPG didnt get any 1s until way later at night?

Makes me think any polls during the day will get higher ratings. and so far, it seems like that's true

Definitely would agree with you there. To a T.
#15StephenYap3Posted 4/24/2013 10:34:42 AM
9.5/10

The best (and only good) Mario & Luigi game I ever played. Depthly battles, unique abilities and equipments for the bros, no mini game attacks, awesome plot and characters, unforgettable humor, plentiful content...my goodness. I can pop this game in my DS anyday. I would seriously buy it Day 1 if it came to eShop, which 95% likely won't :(

Hopefully Dream Team will grab a seat with this game. I haven't enjoyed the two sequels that much :(
---
I wanted to give Agnes Oblige a Chocobo doll as a gift, but she walked away and was never seen since I had -3 BP :(
#16shadyelfPosted 4/24/2013 11:25:49 AM
one of my favorite games of all time. Still have it. Haven't played the sequels though, really need to play BiS.
---
?
#17SMASHKING84Posted 4/24/2013 11:31:18 AM
9/10
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUpmWHJQef0
http://tinyurl.com/d3d5aq9 thanks supershadow for this
#18blazeUP12Posted 4/24/2013 11:35:10 AM
8/10
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#19DalkinPosted 4/24/2013 11:45:00 AM
10/10.

One of the best games I've played - came out of nowhere. I hadn't even heard of it. XD

I especially love the midpoint where...

*SPOILERS*

You face Cackletta. I thought it was over. Nope! Far from it.
---
-This post is in no way shape or form a TOS violation-
#20StephenYap3Posted 4/24/2013 12:26:44 PM
Dalkin posted...
I especially love the midpoint where...

*SPOILERS*

You face Cackletta. I thought it was over. Nope! Far from it.

Agreed. One of the many reasons I loved this game.
---
I wanted to give Agnes Oblige a Chocobo doll as a gift, but she walked away and was never seen since I had -3 BP :(